Please help motivate me :(

3 stone....this is prob most difficult thing iv had to do......

If you don't lose 3 stone in that time then you wouldn't be far off. Can't remember how long it took me & on phone so can't see sig. Trust me, once this becomes normal & you settle into a routine it's fine. There are a few of us on here long term (Yolande, Angelupnorth) who have been there & know how hard it is but have been on it since Jan. You can absolutely do it. I started on here at same time as some others who quickly disappeared. That was nearly 4 stone ago & my life has changed loads since then. Read through diaries if you need some motivation, it really helps :)

lisalollipop13909 said:
Thanks ur so right. Just need to keep thinking about the end result. Its hard wen u love food! Im gonna try cos i really want this. My weight issues are causing issues in my life making me depressed and fed up.

No problem Hun.
Glad you didn't give in.
I know exactly what you mean.. My weight has always got me down and it then reflects on my family. And I don't want it too anymore.
This is my time to do this and I will succeed :)
And so will you hun :) xxx

Pls stay in touch i need u!!!! Lol. I need my bottom kicking to stay motivated.

lisalollipop13909 said:
Pls stay in touch i need u!!!! Lol. I need my bottom kicking to stay motivated.

I'm about just keeping busy.
You'll be fine.
What day are you on?
Today is day 12 for me. :)

Lol day 3 its really hard.

lisalollipop13909 said:
Lol day 3 its really hard.

Yes it is but I can promise you it gets easier. After day 4/5 you'll be feeling so much better.
I read somewhere the longer your on it the easier it is.. Thought that was silly but I so get that now its true!
Honestly stick with it couple more days at the most and you'll be fine. And the buzz from that first weigh in is indescribable. :) xxx

donnamarie said:
Yes it is but I can promise you it gets easier. After day 4/5 you'll be feeling so much better.
I read somewhere the longer your on it the easier it is.. Thought that was silly but I so get that now its true!
Honestly stick with it couple more days at the most and you'll be fine. And the buzz from that first weigh in is indescribable. :) xxx

Spot on... that 1st WI buzz... unforgettable :)

Need to motivate myself.....come on Lisa u can do it!

Its been ok today...i tend to eat more in cold weather.....

Had a stomach bug been drinking lucosade so def not in ketosis !! Wat a start eh?

I feel a failure :-(

Oh no. Poor you. :(
Don't be silly your not a failure at all, you can't help being ill.
Hope your feeling better soon.. Big hugs xxx

Back