Please help motivate me :(

I was ready to give up on my 2nd week but 20 weeks later n 51lbs lighter im so glad that i didnt! Might not be alot compared to others on here but its the most weight i have lost in a long time.

I wrote a post this morning abt clearing my wardrobe out n throwing away clothes that r too big n most importantly clothes i cant wait to wear! Also spend alot of time on here. Everyones in the same boat n theres always someone here to help.

Just tell urself every day that u can do this. Coz u can xx

Your both doing fabulously! We can all help you out loads - whether it's to tell u that you'll be healthier, wearing nicer clothes, able to exercise without dying etc etc but what is it that you want? What is your end goal?? To be slimmer obviously but what will that get you? Think about it, write things down! Be your own motivator- you can do it :) you've got this far xxx

This is my second time round (bad I know). I've kept about two stone off but I didn't finish my journey last time, i lost about 3 1/2 stI started to feel comfortable and ate comfortably, a few holidays in the mix and I'd put some weight back on (about 2st). I'm on day 4 now which doesn't seem like much but I'll tell you what- getting back into it for a second time is bl**dy hard- you never see yourself having to do it more than once!! Well here I am!
And I tell u what - I've learnt my lesson, when I'm finished I WILL make sure I eat well... It's not worth it... So originally I lost 3 1/2 st, put 2st back on, I now have 2 1/2 st to lose til I have a healthy BMI but I prob want to lost another stone so I'm well into the healthy weight range and that way I have a little room to manoeuvre!
Sorry it's been a long post- I think I needed to explain to myself as much as anyone else! Only you have control is what I'm saying... You only want to do this once, 2nd time it's soooo much harder!! :) x

I'm 100% ss... I just want the weight off now... No way is there going to be a 3rd attempt haha! x

I got warned in advance that the end of week 2 would be a 'killer' and they were right x I really struggled but stayed on track and within a couple of days it suddenly seemed to become a 'normal' way of life and so much easier so hang on in there it definately does get easier xx

i keep looking and before and after pictures on here it really motivates me when i want to pack it all in!x

I have a holiday in July and my birthday is in April.. Having things like that really help you get there! I just keep picturing my self in a size 8 / 10 bikini and it helps a lot also my boyfriend is very supportive so if you have someone like that its great. but like the post above has said make sure you keep coming on here theres so many people to talk to who are on the same diets and they all no how it feels to be in the same posistion as you. And remember would all that hard work really be worth giving up? your regret it in the long run ! :)

Anything to keep your mind off it. Clear 2 wks & it becomes a lot easier - way more routine. I'm on day 61 today & I generally have no willpower but this diet is strangely liberating. One, because you have loads more time & two because I feel so much healthier. You get more used to being around food & not eating. I used to count down the days til my 810 week. Now it's one week today & I don't want it. Stick with it & this is how you will feel too!

Liveonce, great advice on the posts. I can only add don't do what I did and end up doing a million re-starts! It is so much harder remaining motivated if you have to do CWP more than once. My journey is certainly not one to follow despite haivng done CWP twic successfully over the last four years I have put it all back on and spent over a year trying to get back into it not to forget all that wasted money on the products!

Use the clothes that are getting looser to motivate you how much looser they are getting. Use a dress or jeans that are too tight to try on every other day and see how less tight they become. Keep busy of course to distract yourself. Read some of the diairies on here. Spangles' diary Defalating the Bouncy Castle has her comparative photos on which is great and I will be re-visting in her absence. Angel up North has lost a lot in 5 weeks and great posts. Loads more just cant' think of them right now. You've done so well to have come so far because the first few days are really tough as I am finding it and they get tougher each time one has to re-start.

Also try keep a journal next to your bed write in it before you go to sleep and read what you wrote the next night. I have started doing this again and may helped me get back onto it.

Wish you well on your journey!

You could try getting a calendar, and working roughly on a stone loss a month, put down how much you will weigh each month in the future as your weight goes down. Then put on the calendar birthdays and occasions. For example I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks and at the beginning ( which is so so so hard) I just kept thinking if I stick to plan I'll be 4 stone down in my swimsuit on holiday! I also remember how heavy I was in the past and look at photos to see what I will look like. For example I remember at uni I was 13 stone, so I dug out uni photos where I was skinnier and thought, if I stick to plan I'll look like this in 3 months! Do you have an old photo that you love when you were really happy with your weight? Have a look at that and write down all the reasons why you want to lose weight, some of them can be goals, and as the days pass remind yourself what they are and achieve those goals!! Most of all, just think about how confident you will feel in your new body.

Good luck, remember no one can do this but you. You've got to find that motivation from somewhere, and it will be inside you somewhere, you've just got to find out what it is.

Just think to yourself, I've just got to make it to 3 weeks. If you can make it to 3 weeks then it will be easier, and you will have lost a load of weight! From that you can motivate yourself.

I really want you to suceed!!

xoxo

Wish me slim said:
I got warned in advance that the end of week 2 would be a 'killer' and they were right x I really struggled but stayed on track and within a couple of days it suddenly seemed to become a 'normal' way of life and so much easier so hang on in there it definately does get easier xx

Oh no the end of my week 2 is over Easter I'm already worried about avoiding all the chocolate!

hi ladies :)

keep up the good work! i've only been doing CD for 6 weeks now and its just beginning to feel like second nature now......very very stressed over this holiday weekend. i love chocolate eggs! eek! - have restrained so far :s only 5 days to go! haha!! im having a long week between weigh ins too....11 days due to my work pattern - worried the change in routine will throw me!

gotta stay stong :) and stick to strawberry shakes!!

xx

Back