Please help really struggling

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by darkangel001, 24 May 2011 Social URL.

1. darkangel001

darkangel001 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have put on about 3lbs since my exams- lost it and now have put about 2lbs back no :(

Im kind of struggling from the motivation side. I dont know what is wrong with me :(

I have secret weigh in today- and Im kind of scared of the result.

I don't know what to do to get myself back on track? I told myself I was going to stick to the plan religiously this week and it kind of went out of the window?

What did you guys do when in this situation?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. supergran52

supergran52 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.89%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Stop stressing about what you ate yesterday and start again today. Hope the examzs went okay.

4. darkangel001

darkangel001 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not sure how the exams went- maybe this is why I am just delaying it in my head? Caus I still feel exam season is not over? Results will be out in a couple of weeks :(

I am trying to put a line under a bad day and try again- but it happens that the days keep being not so great :(

5. mrsbaggy

mrsbaggy Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Dont beat yourself up about it and only think one meal at a time try to make sure you eat 1/3 superfree at each one and pat yourself on the back each time you do good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.