Please help & tell me if this is ok for a green day

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I didn't really plan today properly but hope I haven't messed up. Is the following ok for a green day & have I calculated the syns right.

B: 28g ready brek make with water & a tiny bit of milk from allowance & pineapple

Shape Fat Free Yoghurt

L: Carrot soup

D: I made a carbonara type thing with the following ingredients

Onion, Tomato, Bacon (4 rashers), garlic, veg stock cube, 2 egg yolks, & wholemeal spaghetti & 90g philadelphia light.

I guess for the whole lot it would be 6 syns for the philly so half 3 syns.

Snacks Velvet Crunch 4 syns, 2 alpen lights (HEX)

Syns = 7 do you think that's ok or should I add more??

Thanks

For a green day you would have to either syn the bacon, or use it as a Hex B I'm afraid - you only seem to have synned the philly and the velvet crunch :)

Could I use the bacon as a HE B & syn 1 of the aplen lights? They're 3 syns am I right??

Could I use the bacon as a HE B & syn 1 of the aplen lights? They're 3 syns am I right??

Depends what the bacon weighed - you are allowed 85g cooked weight or 57g raw weight - your 4 rashers may well take up your whole HEB in which case you would need to syn both the alpen lights

Also if green you would also have to syn the Phili lite as it is HEB on GREEN only - and you have already had 2 x HEBs with your Cereal and your Alpen Lite Bars/or bacon.

Its easier to work it out if you think of it like this...

Hex a milk
Hex a Philli (check allowance syn the xtra amount)
Hex b Ready break (is this a hex b?) OR Bacon (did you weigh it?)
Hex b 2 Alpen Lights

Its easier to work it out if you think of it like this...

Hex a milk
Hex a Philli (check allowance syn the xtra amount)
Hex b Ready break (is this a hex b?) OR Bacon (did you weigh it?)
Hex b 2 Alpen Lights

Philadelphia is a Hex B on green according to my book (and bodyoptimise), not A (don't know why though, I thought B's were meant to be fibre etc!)

Yep afraid Philly is def not a HEA on ANY plan - not enough calcium
It is only a HEB on a green day and for the protein rather than fibre

Thanks everyone, I recalculated it and it all makes sense now. XXX

Back