Please help!! ... thank you!!

I am 13st 7lbs but I am into a size 20 ... oh I would love to be a size 16 .. even if it was tight (which it probably would me for me!!)

I can't believe you're a size 20 at 13st 7lbs! I'm 5' 8 and I weigh 15st 13lbs now (sooo glad I don't have to say 16st anymore! hehe) and I wear a 16-18. When I was 13st 7lbs I was a 14-16.

It's so strange how some people look a lot smaller than they are. I don't think I look anywhere near 16st, and my family were really gobsmacked when I told them how heavy I was. I guess it's good though, I'd rather look lighter than I am lol x

Hey ladies!

Katie ... thanks for the brekkie ideas! Shopping day tomorrow so I think those turkey rashers are calling me *L* .. and the dairy lea light too!
Exercise is usually a no no for me .. I've got fibromyalgia (pain in all the muscles) and arthritis from a car accident back in '93 so if I do any exercise, it usually aggravates things to the point where I can't do anything else for a number of days after ... frustrating as hell!
The only thing I can do really is to try walk more, say when in town or going a few times round the supermarket.
I do have a treadmill and go on there now and then (hands up here .. probably once every time the moon turns blue) but even ten minutes on there knocks me back otherwise I'd be on there running!!

It's amazing how I can go into a shop and the assistants will hand me a size 16 or and 18 and say here you go ... and they don't believe me when I say there is NO WAY I could get into that! I have to admit I have sometimes tried things on right in front of them just to show them!!

Having said that, I have seen some people who I've thought of as being slight, yet couldn't believe how much they weighed, so I guess we're a deceptive lot *L*

Am gutted this morning ... 3 days into the "upping the fat" and I have put 3lbs on ... did you all experience a weight gain at first, eating more fat per meal? I am just skirting the 10g a meal so am a bit upset!

he he i always say i want an exercise bike and id never be off it but in reality id never be on it hahahaha

Sorry to hear you have health problems it sounds painful!

Ive never really upped my fat so i dunno what happens when you do. When did you start calorie counting?

How have you been today? Ive been super super good since sunday and been swimming twice but its says 3lbs on!! Hand on heart i have not cheated!! Ive also not a a number 2 for a while an its driving me crazy!!

LOve katie
xxx

Hi Katie! ... thanks for the request btw! ... didn't know what it was at first! *L*

I totally believe you ... honest injuns! .. I have read so many posts on here where folks have been good and then have put some weight on .. weird isn't it? There must be a "Scales Imp" who sits and watches us get weighed then, when we have lost some weight and feel great, he doctors the scales so we weigh more ... gggrrr ... !!!

I've done 28g fat today ... (OOhhhmmmyyygggawwwddd!!) ... was 24 yesterday ... and just 1450 cals but .. and I'm sorry if this is a bit delicate .. when I went to the loo there was some orange oil .. not much but just a bit, so I guess upping the fat amount was the thing to do to get it started again ... am gonna leave it a few days to get weighed and see ... like yourself, I am following things to the letter and never cheating so it's heartbreaking when it doesn't come off isn't it?

I've also made an appointment with my doctor (for next Tuesday) so am going to ask her outright exactly what she advises ... fat grams and cals .. that I should be doing.
All she did was write me the prescription and say buh bye .. I wonder how many people are just given the script with no advice whatsoever like me ...

Good on you for going swimming! That is brilliant! I wish I had the guts to go, you know! I would die if anyone saw me who knew me! It's a shame cos I have a pool in town but until I look like a supermodel (I believe in miracles ha ha!) then I ain't going!!!

Hi there!! Your welcome I thought i would be your first friend lol!!!

Well the scales are defo not my friend at the moment!! I have not been on them for a few days which is good as im usually on and off them like a yo yo. I get on them every morning at 9 am in the buff!!
But since it showed a gain ive not been on them. I was working yesterday so didnt jump on them!! I am obsessed but i am not that obsessed that i would take them to work with me!! haha. But 9 am is aproaching and the urge to jump on is getting stronger!!! I weigh every friday with the friday girls in another part of the forum so if i dont see a loss this week there will be hanbags flying and tantrums will be thrown!!!

When you say youve had orange oil have you gone out of the 5g in 100g rule? cos when i do i some times get it too?

My doctor was almost equally as useless as yours by the sounds of it!! He did mention the 15g rule but not the 100g one. he was biggi ng up the MAP site which xenical have made and it is pants!! Im not the first to say this either!!

I was really slow getting started on weight loss. I only lost 6lbs in 5 months. Despite sticking to the rules. Its only since i joined minis that it has acctually been moving slowly but surely!!

I was really shy at first about going but when your in the pool its really not that bad! I went with a friend at first which was easier than going alone! It took the pressure off a bit!

Anyway i better go make my girls breakfast!! Hope you have a good day

Speak soon

Love katie
xxxx

Morning first friend!! *L*

Ha ha ... I am like you .. I'm on those scales every morning .. I just can't help myself! I usually have a night shirt on (no slippers - well they weigh heavy do slippers *L*) ... but I even take my glasses off ... saddo that I am!
The good news is that today I have lost that 3lbs I had put back on!!!! I have an old leather coat that I used to wear last year till it got too tight to fasten the buttons and you can't really wear it flapping open in winter can you?! *L* .. anyway, I tried it on yesterday and I can fasten ALL the buttons on it!! It's a bit tight on the lower button, but I am almost ok to wear it "properly" now ... I can't really tell in my normal clothes cos I wear elasticated waists and loose tops .. I suppose I ought to go buy a tighter fitting top and then use that as benchmark, trying it on every week!

I wonder if putting it on was because I had been doing low fat for a month on the Xenical and then, because I was stuck and upped the fat it was a shock to the system? It's weird how these tablets work .. some people having great results doing low fat, others needing to up the fat into the 10-15g level to drop anything ... it's not straightforward at all is it?! Oh joy of joys ... summat else to complicate our lives!!

Well I didn't like to say it, but I've been onto the Xenical website and to be honest, thought it wasn't much cop either! I don't think there is any definitive site out there that does give you all the info you could do with when you start, do you?
Well, apart from the snippets I have gleaned here, that is!

Nope, I haven't gone over the 5g in 100g rule ... most of what I eat is under to be honest ... I thought it may have also been with going from low fat to higher fat ... it wasn't an amount that would make me worry I might leak or anything so I just took it that the tablets were finally releasing some fat ...

I've read about some people losing weight very slowly on these, like you did at first ... but hey ... 6lb off is MUCH better than 6lb on!
They say the slower it comes off, the healthier it is for your body, too ... if only taking it off was as easy as putting it on, eh?!

I so admire you going to the pool .... I really do! I don't even wear "no-sleeved" tops in Summer ... got to have some little sleeves cos I am just too conscious of my arms ... well, of everything! Most of the skirts I wear sweep the ground too ... and of course, everything's in black! (I woulda made a good witch at that Wookey Hole place ... ha ha ha) ... So stripping off at the pool .. omg .. I would need 10 whiskies before I could summon up the courage!

Right, better go get something done and bring an end to this epic! .... have a fab day!!

Angie

Hey Angie, Hows today been for you?

LOL @ Wookey Witch comment,

Hey Angie, Hows today been for you?

LOL @ Wookey Witch comment,

Hiyah! My day's not been too bad thanks! I have discovered Snackajack crisps in caramel flavour ... omg, I am SO in heaven! *LOL*
Also had to put my rings on different fingers cos two of em kept flying off so I think I might be losing a bit of "bulk" ... she says, hopefully!!

Hey I would make a great witch! I used to green up my face on Halloween, painting black spiders on my face, donning a witch outfit to scare the trick or treaters to bits when they came calling! I had the hat, cape, the full works!
I even reduced one little girl to tears when I opened the door in my full garb!
I used to colour white bun cases with green yellow, orange and black stripes then fill em with sweeties, sweetie lollies and a little toy (like a plastic mouse or snake), wrapped em with cling film and I used to hand those out to the kids but the last few years there's hardly been any kids at all coming round so I haven't bothered to doll up ... might do it again this year though cos I missed it!

So now you know I am totally mad ... will you still talk to me?! *L*

How's your day gone? Ok I hope!!

Hiyah! My day's not been too bad thanks! I have discovered Snackajack crisps in caramel flavour ... omg, I am SO in heaven! *LOL*
Also had to put my rings on different fingers cos two of em kept flying off so I think I might be losing a bit of "bulk" ... she says, hopefully!!

Hey I would make a great witch! I used to green up my face on Halloween, painting black spiders on my face, donning a witch outfit to scare the trick or treaters to bits when they came calling! I had the hat, cape, the full works!
I even reduced one little girl to tears when I opened the door in my full garb!
I used to colour white bun cases with green yellow, orange and black stripes then fill em with sweeties, sweetie lollies and a little toy (like a plastic mouse or snake), wrapped em with cling film and I used to hand those out to the kids but the last few years there's hardly been any kids at all coming round so I haven't bothered to doll up ... might do it again this year though cos I missed it!

So now you know I am totally mad ... will you still talk to me?! *L*

How's your day gone? Ok I hope!!

Woooah crazy lady aleart!! hahaa Do u have a witches cackle to go with it!! I know what you mean about theres hardly any kids! I think wwe only got a handful last year!! to mine and my daughter delight!! We ate all the sweeties!!

HAve you got any plans this weekend? Im due to get weighed at 9am this morning and have still not visited the loo!!:mad: I am so mad!!

Im going out for a friends birthday tomorow night so im having a bit of childfree time today to get pampered!! Im gunna have my nails done an may possibly go for some eyelashes depending on how generous my ohther half is lol!!!

Well done on the rings by the way!!!!

have a good aday love katie xx

lol, glad to have a crazy lady on here, makes my life so much easier hahahaha

Am doing good ta, sneaky jump on the scales this morning and am chuffed, but not letting it be for real until my proper weigh in on Mon.

Well busy day ahead with the children and then off to work again tonight, so will try to catch up but may be away for a few days.

Speak soon x

Woooah crazy lady aleart!! hahaa Do u have a witches cackle to go with it!! I know what you mean about theres hardly any kids! I think wwe only got a handful last year!! to mine and my daughter delight!! We ate all the sweeties!!

HAve you got any plans this weekend? Im due to get weighed at 9am this morning and have still not visited the loo!!:mad: I am so mad!!

Im going out for a friends birthday tomorow night so im having a bit of childfree time today to get pampered!! Im gunna have my nails done an may possibly go for some eyelashes depending on how generous my ohther half is lol!!!

Well done on the rings by the way!!!!

have a good aday love katie xx

Ha ha .. no, but I can always practice one! I have very long dark hair too, so fit the bill!!! *L*

A friend of mine in the USA has a front porch with a rocking chair on it and last Halloween she got dressed up in bandages (to be a Mummy) she sat on the rocking chair absolutely stock still not moving, with a big tub of sweets on the floor beside her then as soon as any nippers came and got a handful of sweets, she moved and groaned at em!! Perfect!! *L*
I just wouldn't have the patience to stay still for so long!

I hope you've got good news when you do get weighed ... !! ... I have decided I will make Monday my weigh day .. so I am going to try my darnedest to hold out till then! I think once a week will be better if I can stick it out! *L* ... if!!

So you're having a wild night out then?! I have always wanted to go have my nails done! I love those designs they do on them for you ... daisies and streaks of lightening and such ... are you just having plain or a pattern?
As for the eyelashes ... I can't do with anyone near my eyes *L* I am such a pain!! ... I'd love to try some big glittery ones but I couldn't have em applied and I think I'd be too squeamish to do em myself!

Hope you have a fab time!! x

lol, glad to have a crazy lady on here, makes my life so much easier hahahaha

Am doing good ta, sneaky jump on the scales this morning and am chuffed, but not letting it be for real until my proper weigh in on Mon.

Well busy day ahead with the children and then off to work again tonight, so will try to catch up but may be away for a few days.

Speak soon x

Ha ha ha ... see, birds of a feather and all that!! *LOL* ....

OOohhh so you took a sneaky peek then and got weighed already? *L* it's soooo hard not to isn't it? I am going to try hold out and make Monday my day .. I hate the day anyway, so may as well have a good reason to!!!

Next week will be my first "proper" weigh in with the doctor and am on month two of my tablets, so am hoping her scales weigh me less than my old rickety home ones!! Gotta hope! I think hers are are kgs though ... will have to ask for a conversion! I only do stones and pounds!

Enjoy your day ... work is a real four letter word isn't it .. although you might be glad to go for the rest after today!!

TTFN!! x

Oh btw ... latest brill find ... Weightwatchers pack of 2 Chocolate Mint Tortes ... 4.7g per 100g and per pot they are 4.1g and only 174 cals ... they are made of layers of Belgian chocolate, got choccy cake in and mint and omg, they are absolutely heavenly! Very filling ... am going to have to get some more!!

Last edited:
Ha ha .. no, but I can always practice one! I have very long dark hair too, so fit the bill!!! *L*

A friend of mine in the USA has a front porch with a rocking chair on it and last Halloween she got dressed up in bandages (to be a Mummy) she sat on the rocking chair absolutely stock still not moving, with a big tub of sweets on the floor beside her then as soon as any nippers came and got a handful of sweets, she moved and groaned at em!! Perfect!! *L*
I just wouldn't have the patience to stay still for so long!

I hope you've got good news when you do get weighed ... !! ... I have decided I will make Monday my weigh day .. so I am going to try my darnedest to hold out till then! I think once a week will be better if I can stick it out! *L* ... if!!

So you're having a wild night out then?! I have always wanted to go have my nails done! I love those designs they do on them for you ... daisies and streaks of lightening and such ... are you just having plain or a pattern?
As for the eyelashes ... I can't do with anyone near my eyes *L* I am such a pain!! ... I'd love to try some big glittery ones but I couldn't have em applied and I think I'd be too squeamish to do em myself!

Hope you have a fab time!! x

Hey hu!! well i lost half a stinking lb!! I was so furious!! lol

Im sure i posted but i must have been that mad i didnt press the post button!!!

Well had my nails done! I had black tips with a stripe of silver glitter where the back starts if you get me!! And my eye lashes look fab!! no big glittery ones just plain. they are individual lashes. they r supposed to last 3-4 weeks. i manage about 3-4 days lol!! Keep itchin them!! when i wake up in morn i think the glue is sleep and rub them till i realise..ooooh noo my eye lashes!

I lurve having nails done but i have them fairly short cos long nails and smelly nappies just do not mixx lol I put a quid in a box every day i am good and at the end of the month i take it out and treat my self, this month it was my nails!! you should try it i find it very montivating!!

Went out for dinner tonite and had a steak and jacket spud. However the meal was sooo ruined as my 3 year old got stung by a wasp. It wasnt a bad bite, the little stick thing that carrys the venom wasnt left in but it still hurt her and she was in pain bless her.

Love the idea of sitting waiting in a chair!! V american!! I bet halloween is fab there!!

There is noooooooooo way i could get weighed on a man. my weekness is the weekend. i feel its an excuse to drink beer!! so i have friday to try and pull it back hehehe

How was your day?

love katie

Morning!

Oh wow, those nails sound faaaaabulous! A girl in my local bank has a different pattern on each nail but I reckon they look much better all the same!
How long do they last? As I say, I've always quite fancied some!

When I was younger my nails grew like wildfire and I would always have nail polish on them .. the wackier colours tho .. !! ... greens, mustardy colours, purples ... but now my nails seem to break by just looking at em so I keep em shorter and don't bother much with them!

Awwww your poor little girl ... how awful .. I was stung about that age on the back of my head and have had a real phobia about wasps ever since! Nasty nasty things they are.
If it happens at home though ... one good rememdy to take away the sting pain .. now then, if I remember what they are called! ... do you remember the dolly blue bags that they used to put in with their whites on laundry day? They are in little muslin bags tied up with string and turn the water blue?
I know not everyone has them, but if you've an older relative in the family, ask em if they've saved any. They were so good that you usually find someone's got some stashed away!

If you put one bag in a bowl of warm water and slosh it around till the water turns blue, you can take a cotton wool ball and just drizzle the blue water onto the sting (or bite ... they are marvellous for such as ant bites too!) ... the skin will go blue but it WILL wash off, I promise!

It immediately starts to work and will take the heat and pain out of the sting or bite ... I have used em on myself and also on a dog I used to have who was forever coming in from the garden yelping because he'd been bitten by the ants!!

If you can get one, you can use it over and over again ... just let it dry out in a bowl and have it to hand incase you need it! They are better than any cream, I promise you!

That dinner sounded lovely .... ooohhh I could just eat a ribeye steak! ... I thought you couldn't have anything like that on this though? Do you just have to cut any fat off?

Also, can I pick your brain!? *L* ... was it you who said you eat unlimited veggies and fruit? I've been counting them in but am sure someone said they had unlimited amounts!

Right, better go acquaint myself with Mr Dyson!! Horrible man he is/was!!
TTFN

x

Morning!

Oh wow, those nails sound faaaaabulous! A girl in my local bank has a different pattern on each nail but I reckon they look much better all the same!
How long do they last? As I say, I've always quite fancied some!

When I was younger my nails grew like wildfire and I would always have nail polish on them .. the wackier colours tho .. !! ... greens, mustardy colours, purples ... but now my nails seem to break by just looking at em so I keep em shorter and don't bother much with them!

Awwww your poor little girl ... how awful .. I was stung about that age on the back of my head and have had a real phobia about wasps ever since! Nasty nasty things they are.
If it happens at home though ... one good rememdy to take away the sting pain .. now then, if I remember what they are called! ... do you remember the dolly blue bags that they used to put in with their whites on laundry day? They are in little muslin bags tied up with string and turn the water blue?
I know not everyone has them, but if you've an older relative in the family, ask em if they've saved any. They were so good that you usually find someone's got some stashed away!

If you put one bag in a bowl of warm water and slosh it around till the water turns blue, you can take a cotton wool ball and just drizzle the blue water onto the sting (or bite ... they are marvellous for such as ant bites too!) ... the skin will go blue but it WILL wash off, I promise!

It immediately starts to work and will take the heat and pain out of the sting or bite ... I have used em on myself and also on a dog I used to have who was forever coming in from the garden yelping because he'd been bitten by the ants!!

If you can get one, you can use it over and over again ... just let it dry out in a bowl and have it to hand incase you need it! They are better than any cream, I promise you!

That dinner sounded lovely .... ooohhh I could just eat a ribeye steak! ... I thought you couldn't have anything like that on this though? Do you just have to cut any fat off?

Also, can I pick your brain!? *L* ... was it you who said you eat unlimited veggies and fruit? I've been counting them in but am sure someone said they had unlimited amounts!

Right, better go acquaint myself with Mr Dyson!! Horrible man he is/was!!
TTFN

x

Morning hun!!

Well the nails last about 3 - 4 weeks and then you have them infilled. its lot cheaper for infills!! i love having them cos they remind me im still a young woman and not just a mummy!! (id say lady but dont want to push it!!)
Also sally hanson does a fab nail strengthner its qutie expensive but its one if found works the best and it lasts ages! im ashamed to say im a nail biter and have horrible nails underneath!!

Ive got to say i have never heard of the blue bag things!! Although i ask my around so we can have some in if there is a next time

Well on to the steak. Technically your not supposed to have steak lol. But i got mine in a serviette and dabbed all the fat off! Im not a person who likes things like the fat on side of steak so i always cut it of! But i still went over my cals and fat! But im back on track today anyway! (naughty naughty me!!:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:~)

Well i have been told to eat unlimited fruit and veg and did do this for the last week. I bought soooo much fruit from asda last week and wonder if i ate too much fruit. Whilst i didnt gain i dint loose much either so im gunna try having unlimited veg and count fruit this week.
it really is trial and error with everyone. The best person to ask on this is Iris in the calorie counting fourm! Shes really lovely and is a real expert on this. She is 2lbs from her goal weight so really knows her stuff!!

Mr dyson is a real pest!! I do not own a hoover!! Lol ive got laminate in every room! whic is fab cos my girls r a right messy bunch!! its amazing how many times i sweap/wash the floor!! Lets just say i am keeping flash man in buisness!!

Well its chucking it down in sheffield!! It better bugger off! im not having it ruin my night of freeedom!! lol

You got any thing planned for today?

Love katiexxx

Well darn it and blast it ... !!!
I have JUST this last week thrown away two bottles of that Sally Hansen nail strengthener .. I am a soenso for freebies and get all manner of things. This one was advertised as nail strengthener (but no brand name) so I didn't expect it to be owt or nowt but I can't get along with it so I chucked em! If I had known, I would have posted them on to you *L*
If I see any more of hers around on the freebie sites, I'll give you a shout though cos I know they are dear in Morrisons!

3-4 weeks is an amazing length of time tho for em to last .. then you have them infilled so they go a bit more I expect? (Am no beauty expert!!) ... so really, they are worth it then ...

One of my best tips for strengthening nails though .. and you might laugh! ... is something called Cornucrescine. They massage into horse's hooves ... *LOL* ... I know, sounds yucky and it IS yucky, a kind of green thick grease ... you massage it into your nails, cuticles etc, leave it on for half an hour then wash your hands like billy-o to get it all off!
It really does the trick, but I just can't be bothered to faff about like that once a week!!
Hey, might make me run faster if I did!

I'd love to have laminate ... trouble is, I have a parrot and the mess he makes would soon get skitted all over the floor .. at least with carpet it kinda stays put where it drops till I hoover it! *L*

Yup I am finally realising just how much of a trial and error thing this all is ... isn't it nerve wracking though? We'll all be on blood pressure tablets before we know it *LOL* ... it's so upsetting when you don't cheat or eat anything naughty, to get on the scales and they haven't budged ... (yeah, I know I said I was leaving it till Monday ... *LOL* ... I did mean it when I said it!!)

The weather's not so clever here in Ponte either ... been throwing it down most of the day and it is soooo gloomy.
I've been looking at the weather charts and it looks like it may warm up mid week though ... probably better for the south and south east than us, but you never know!

Nope, nothing planned ... well, I say nothing .. *L* .. I was hoping to do a bit of card making. I'm trying to get ahead of the game Christmas-wise and get organised! ... I usually leave it till the last minute and forget something, so this year I've already got my Christmas cards (for friends) in ... wrapping paper too and 8 pressies ... I'm just about to finish knitting one of those feathery boa scarves (have already done one for a friend) so am hoping tonight to get this one finished ... *LOL*

The plan is to hit 1st December with everything done and sorted! *L* ... hey I was almost tempted to wrap some pressies up last night but thought no, that is pushing it too far!!!

Ah well ... time the kettle was stuck on!

TTFN and have a brilliant night!

Angie x

oooh how kind of you!! thanks anyway lol!!

Not loving the horse feet cream tho lol!! I imagine it doesnt smell too good lol!! How the heck did you find this beauty tip out lol?

I dont trust the wether one bit they just lie lol!!! it never happens what they ssay is gunna happen lol

OOOOh you really are an organised little one arent you!! im rubbish at organisation!! i have been know to send cards after xmas as i have not writen on them lol

Well i have been slowly getting ready since 630 am!! its a right nite mare getting ready to go out witha 1 year old and a 3 year old!! Cheeky monkeys!!! when they r in bed (7pm:innocent0001:) i will feel alot merrier!!:7834::party0036::drunk:

My other half is woking till 7 and wont be in till 745 so i am hoping i will be ready by then!! Wooooop

Hope you have a good night an lease pray the rain stops?

By the way what does TTFN mean? lol

LOve katie]

xxx

lol silly me!! Thanks that ali xxx

Have you weighed today?

Hi Ladies ... *S* ...

Sorry not to have been around .. BT been doing work on the exchange at the top of my road (bless em!) so my internet connection's not been right at all gggrrr!!

Sorry for the abbreviations ... *L* ... I admin on a weather website and get carried away using em all!

How are you doing? Hope you're all okay *S*

I have been at the doc today for my first weigh in (6 weeks in!) ... her scales are in kgs ... so 84 kgs which is 13 st 4lbs ... means I have lost 1 stone and 5 lbs cos I was 14 st 9lbs when I started on the tabs on 22 June!

Am gobsmacked! ... you know, it was hard to get the doc to advise me AT ALL about cals and fat to have on Xenical but after telling her I had done a low fat low cal to start with, she said yes, it would be better to stick to that rather than upping the fat grams so I am doing 10-15g a meal.

I said I had read that on Xenical's own website and she shook her head and said it wasn't healthy for people.
After saying I was floundering a bit because different calorie counters advised different amounts, she finally said for someone my weight and height, I should do 15g a day and between 1300-1500 calories a day, so I have been getting the calories more or less right but not the fat amount.

I picked up a leaflet for alli in Boots (I know it is only half the strength of this, but thought there may be something in it) and that says low fat low cal, but then goes on to say 10-15g of fat a meal! No wonder people end up confused ... everyone says different!

I am going to do what the doc advises though ... 15g fat a day, 1300-1500 cals and see what happens this next month.

It was nice when I walked into the doc's room today tho .. as soon as she saw me she said straightaway she could tell I had lost weight!! Yipppeeeeeee!!!

I think you expect to lose an amount weekly ... and fall into the trap of weighing yourself too often, so some days if you don't lose or perhaps put a lb on here or there, it just disheartens you so much that you feel like giving up ... I am determined to do a one week weigh now ... I promise!!

Back