Please help!! ... thank you!!

OMG did she really say 15g per day? It is no more that 15g per meal!!!
Im sure that advice can not be healthy!! It says on the leaflet 15g per meal!! I think you should contact your doctor again and ask her again!!

Well done you!! what a fantatsic weight loss!!! Your doing amazing!!! you must feel great!!

Hows your weekend been? Ive not spoken to you for a few days!! been like a blue arse fly !!! Plus working tomoz boooo

Speak soon luv katie

Last edited:
Well done on your brilliant weight loss Mistraldancer. I've only just started with Xenical and will be thrilled if I manage a loss like yours at my first weigh in. Fantastic!!

All the best
Shorty

Hi i did Xenical for 3 months and lost nothing so you were doing well, like you i thought that my fat intake was not enough to make the tablets work, i had no side effects at all and obviously no weight loss. I think they are really only for people who have a higher fat diet in the first place who when they get the nasty side effects reduce their fat intake accordingly and thus lose weight. Thats my opinion of it. I started reductil this week, only had 700 cals today and feeling ok

You don't need side effects to have weight loss !! I've never had a side effect and I've been on the tabs since April last year ( except for a 2 month period then when I wasn't on them).
A lot of GPs know absolutely nothing about what you're supposed to do when on Xenical.
The average woman, who is not dieting, eating a healthy diet, consumes 70g of fat per day. While on Xenical, the makers, Roche, advise that you should eat no more than 50g of fat per day, making it 15g per meal, ( which takes you to 45g) and 15g for snacks throughout the day. Also, that the food we do consume is no more than 5% fat.

Hey woooky witch!!

is that BT at it again? Not seen you around for a while!!!

You with your fantastic weight loss!!

How are you doing?

Speak soon luv katie

xxxxxxx

Hey MistralDancer, that's a fantastic loss! Well done! You must be doing something right :) I've only lost 7lbs in 5-6 weeks, so you're doing brilliantly :) x

Back