Please Help: What am I doing Wrong?

EmCherry

Hi,
I just wonder if anyone knows why the Slim Fast diet isn't working for me this time. I last did SF about 3 years ago and lost 6lbs in 7 days - which I was so, so happy about. So this time I thought I'd have lost, however I've been on it now for 12 days an haven't lost a single pound......yet am following it exactly as on the tin.

Here's what I eat:
Morning: 1 med Banana
Mid-Morning: Slim Fast Shake
Lunch: Slim Fast Snack Bar, Cheese Snacks or an Apple
Mid-Afternoon: Slim Fast Shake
Evening: A Varied Meal of 600 Calories (Healthy, of course).
Later: Last Snack, usually a SlimFast Caramel Snack Bar

I drink plenty of fruit tea and mineral water throughout the day.......and I've also been doing a bootcamp workout twice a week (Major killer).

I just can't understand what I'm doing wrong and why the weight hasn't come off at all!

I'm 5ft 0in and currently (thanks to my pigging out at Xmas) weight 9st 10lb - which is my pre-slim fast weight too :(

Need to get back to around 9st again, I'm bursting out of my clothes!

Thanks for any advice in advance.

im quite new at slimfast and by no means a professional to advise but could it be that you are losing inches possibly rather than lbs. have you measured yourself? maybe with the bootcamp you do twice a week you are gaining muscle fat and toning up?

just a thought xxxxx

In no way am I an expert but have you looked closely at how many calories your body is burning in a day compared to how many you are eating? At the end of the day the deficit between the two is what is going lose the weight.

Personal question, but is the TOTM approaching? Perhaps that could be working against you?

Id say stick with it, it looks like you're sticking to plan and if you continue then you will see a result on the scale, just take some perseverance sometimes...

let eg us know how it's going

Your doing realy well i am not sure why but like others have said you may have lost inches and if you have increased you water intake maybe that?? May be a daft question but are they def the snack bars you are having and not the meal replacement bars? X

Back