please help

the problem ive got is were emergrating in 5 weeks so was coming off in a month as meals with familys etc.I am going to start again in oz but wanted to loose as much as i could b 4 i go.Ive lost 21 in 3 weeks pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help.

Well done on your 21lbs. in 3 weeks!

hi thanks i dont know whether you read the bit about me emergrating the first week in july so the week b 4 i will be eating out with family all week.But i am going to do cambridge in australia.Have a lovely time in italyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You probably know this website in Australia, if not here is the link Welcome to Cambridge Diet® and SoyaSlim®

Exciting times ahead for you:)

Thank You Very Much For Your Replys It Really Helps Hearing Other Peoples Views On The Situation Thank Youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Look at you Anna! 88lbs lost and a measly two to go! Well done at the hotel too!

I SSed when on holiday in Mallorca, about 7 weeks into LL. It was difficult at times, but I did thought records when the desire to put on my own 'pity party' overwhelmed me. I wanted to lose this weight forever and enjoy my next holiday - a cruise, on the following July.

I did not get fat overnight. It was my own actions over many years that caused it. I told myself that for once, I was going to do the right thing and stay on course no matter how 'fed up' or 'deprived' I felt at the time, watching the rest of the family tuck in to lovely food and drink, with me nursing a sparkling water. I wrote out thought records to force me to consider what was going on in my head, to give it some perspective, and to see the bigger picture. Thankfully it worked and I stayed abstinent.

I have now been maintaining a 100+lb weightloss for nearly four months, and intend to continue to. I am off on the cruise in less than four weeks (yippee) a slim (size 10/12) and very happy woman with a bulging wardrobe full of lovely clothes which will show off my new improved figure, rather than a wardrobe full of clothes which will hide my bulging figure (as in the past - see my before picture)!

What do you really want? You will be sure to get it. Whatever you decide, good luck!

Back