PLEASE HELP!! NEW SCALES???!

So my other scales that I've been using for over a year began fluctuating massively the in the last few weeks so I think they were on their last legs... anyway, I got some new saltner body analyser scales yesterday and weighed this morning.... TO FIND OUT IM ALMOST A STONE HEAVIER THAN I THOUGHT :mad::(

I can't describe how disappointed I am. I'm still a healthy weight by all means but I thought I was 9st 10lb and now I'm actually 10st 8lb which is a massive 13lb difference!!! I'm still so so happy to be in the 10's but this was a massive blow :(

Does this mean that my starting weight was actually a lot higher than I thought? (13st 9lb was actually 14st 7lb)
should I add 13lbs to my starting weight....?
OR have I been loosing less than I thought per week? How can I work out what I've actually lost?! :(

It depends when your scales started to play up. Have they been wrong all the time. No one will know.
I would pop along to Boots and weigh on their scales to see if your new ones are weighing right.

It depends when your scales started to play up. Have they been wrong all the time. No one will know.
I would pop along to Boots and weigh on their scales to see if your new ones are weighing right.
I don't know :(
I think my new ones are definitely correct because my husbands weight was pretty much bang on.....

A your husbands weight the same as it was on the previous scales? I would try not to worry until you've checked your weight on a different set of scales. Did you find one week you suddenly lost more? If not and you are sticking with your new scales I would take your start weight up by 13lbs xx

A your husbands weight the same as it was on the previous scales? I would try not to worry until you've checked your weight on a different set of scales. Did you find one week you suddenly lost more? If not and you are sticking with your new scales I would take your start weight up by 13lbs xx
Thank you and no I didn't so maybe your right, I should maybe up my starting weight then... I suppose I should stop dwelling on it as it can't be changed huh.... :(

Back