please please please help me stay on track

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by VITFA, 31 July 2009 Social URL.

1. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    so ladies im nightshift for the next two nights and last week when nightshift i screwed up big time - this fear = trying not to eat anything - which i know is the no1 thing not to do

please help me sort out things to eat tongt - im having tea (sf spag bol before i go) and got a quiche there - but its more snacking that gets me

im popping to shops later so all comment and suggest are more than welcome please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tangled-Up

Tangled-Up Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If there is a morrisons near you they do eat smart crisps in mutipacks of 6. Onion rings are 1 1/2 syns; Bacon flavour waffles are 2 syns; Salt and Vinegar fries are 2 1/2 syns.

Quorn cocktail sausages are really good too which you can make up syn free dips or use syns on ketchup, mayonnaise.

4. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Right, lets get you packed off with a bag of goodies so that if you need to snack, it is the right sort of thing :) DO make sure you eat, the more good food you eat, the better your weight loss.

How about a selection of grapes/cherries/nectarines
    Carrot sticks
    Boiled eggs/ham/sliced chicken (depending on your plan)
    Ryvita (as HE) if you need something savoury
    Plenty of water - often confuse thirst for hunger

Which plan are you following and are you able to actually sit and have something to eat? Sorry not sure what you do so having a proper meal may be difficult.

Let me know and I'll think of some more ideas.

Well done on your amazing loss BTW! 45lbs is brilliant :D

5. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thank you soo soo much ladies - this is great - i do the EE plan - im a student nurse (qualify in 5weeks) - we get a long break 1.5 hours - but the ward im in its easy enough to snack througout the ngt if your hungry thanks you so much ladies - away to write this down xxx

6. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    oh tangled up - there isnt a morrison but my parents have one in there town - mite get them to pick me up some - do they taste good - cant believe the low syns thts great x

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Oooooh! not long till you qualify Hun! Congratulations are in order. Will you be able to get a job? Your weightloss is impressive! There is always a stache of chocolates from grateful patients! So you don't have long to put up with night duty! (that would really tip my world upside down!) Could you pack up a potato salad (if you're on green or EE) or if you do red, take a pack of ham and just snack on that? It would have more food value , fill you up and you wouldn't need to use your syns.

8. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    nope not long now hehe - job side isnt looking so good but i have a job on the nurse bank (kinda like relieve but plenty shift). this is an extra wkend on the auxiliary bank for holiday pennies and bcus i love wrking in the hospice.

Thanks for the tips judi - im all set for tongt and dinner is ready as i type - im actually excited about my food tongt

got carrot, pepper sticks, syn free quiche, savoury rice, fruit salad and some oatcakes as syns

9. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    If you can take lots of grazing type food ( not grass lol ! ) try to eat every coupleof hours through your shift if you can. Take loads of free foods, and I would suggest you fill up on the green plan foods like pasta , rice , etc. Drink at least 2 ltrs of fluid through thye shift ( take a bottle)

hope you do well. Shiftwork if not that much of a problem, but you need to be prepared BEFORE the shift. And take loads to eat.

Phil x

10. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    looks like a lovely selection. the oatcakes really keep the munchies at bay i find (love the Nairns cheesy ones for 2 syns each!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.