Please send me some good vibes

Awww, thanks Debbie, I feel so much better today, thanks for the support. It's just like one big happy family here - well, a family without fights? - no it's like one big circle of friends!

When you feel able, LiL, come and meet the WeMitts. We had our first "meet" in June, and we are having another in November.
I know I would never have gone to meet a bunch of strangers when I was at my heaviest, but it's truly amazing how your whole personality changes, and you change inot a "can do" person!
I am sure we shall have regular "meets", and look forward to seeing you at one.
Next October we are hoping to go on a trek - maybe the great wall of China or the Inca trail in Peru. You could have lost 15st or more by then - fancy joining us!!!!????
Ann xxxx

wow, don't I just!!!

Funny what you were saying about confidence. I don't lack confidence when meeting new people - I always strike up a conversation with strangers. Yes, I am that annoying woman who is forever talking to people when they want to be alone and quiet in the bus queue. What stops me going to social events is the physical effort and pain. That hopefully will all be gone in just a few months.
If there are any London meets in the new year I will be interested.
Take care,
Pam xx

Hello everyone. Well, I am still waiting for GP's response, more calm now as I know I can persue other methods of going on to LT if he says no. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping healthy and I will post back in a few days.
Pam xx

I really hope you get the response you want, LIL! And it's lovely to see you settling in here - they're a great bunch of folk, hey?

love

Back