Please someone help me! :'(

kaylieruth09

Hi! Im 18 and going away to sunny florida in december. Im 5ft 5 and at a big 17stone i just can't shift any of this weight. I need help and fast! Its effecting my health i can't run around with my little sis and do things i should be doing! I can't wear heels on a night out because my weight is too heavy. My boyfriend always tells me im perfect and perfect as i am so that doesnt help! I just need advice all friends are slim and family so noone gets how hard it is. :confused::wave_cry:

Hi kaylieruth. Oh you lucky thing. Florida is amazing. I am about half a stone heavier than you and my husband loves me as I am. We are lucky to have supportive guys but it isn't enough when you're unhappy inside. If I were you I'd plan to count calories, maybe 1600 a day to start. When you feel like eating outwith your allowance take some deep breathes, close your eyes and focus on all the wonderful things you will do in Florida. What will you be wearing. Where will you go. Think of the great theme parks and lying by the pool. Also think of all the compliments you will get. If you can clearly invisage where you want to be it makes it so much easier to stick with the diet. You can do it of that I am sure. Believe in youself and let us know how you get on x

I'd take a look at the diaries on here & think hard about if you could stick to that 'diet' on a long term basis, on a positive note you've got lots of time to loose weight. Once you've chosen your weight loss programme I'd contiunue coming on here & getting all the support & help you can, it's hard sometimes but honestly you'll benefit from the support on here, it really does help.

As for Florida we went last December & it was amazing, it took a while to get used to all the Christmas decorations & it being warm, you'll have a brilliant time, I'd recommomend going to Mickey's Christmas Party @ Magic Kingdom, it was truly magical, there was 'snow' on Main Street, complementary hot chocolate & cookies, I could go on & on, we loved it so much we are going back December 13.

Hi and welcome. The holiday is a great incentive. Lots of pics of Florida on your bedroom walls and on the fridge will remind you of why you want to lose weight. Have you considered joining a slimming class like Slimming World or Weight Watchers?

Good luck.

Irene xx

Back