please someone help me!

Hey there.

I haven;t had my shake yet but i have drank 1.5L of water so far. Sipping it since i got up.
Go buy yourself a litre bottle to sip on throughout the day and keep refilling it. It's easier than glasses.

I nearly caved already but know i have to do this or else go the road of getting fatter and more unhappy.

How are you getting on? Don't give in. As they say nothing tastes as nice as how skinny feels.

One shake down. Vile as always but that was to be expected. But at least it's done now until the next.
After today it is only 18 more shakes until weigh day. That's how i've always looked at it. When i get to 9 shakes left i don't feel it.

How are you?

Great idea to do it together! I will be thinking of you both today. If you're struggling please post and we'll try to help you through. Best of luck ladies!

your gonna kill me i went out to the kitchen last night to get more water and i must have accidently left my internet stick down on the counter, my bf locked the kitchen this morning so i was only able to get my internet stick back now. i havent broke it, are you ok? sorry for the drama!!!

Auxie thanks soo much for your tips and advice and well done on your weight loss xxx

Busy Mum thanks so much for being so kind and thoughtful xxx

I fecking broke it for one tiny piece of brown bread with no butter.
But it's ok. I stopped there and copped onto myself. I will skip one shake for that calorie wise but i will be further away for ketosis.
Tomorrow i will not make the same mistake.

One tiny piece of brown bread I doubt will make any difference. I don't even think you should skip a shake for it. Sometimes the evening can be the worst time. Keep busy ladies or have an early night. You doing well!

I fecking broke it for one tiny piece of brown bread with no butter.
But it's ok. I stopped there and copped onto myself. I will skip one shake for that calorie wise but i will be further away for ketosis.
Tomorrow i will not make the same mistake.

Stop punishing yourself hun! have your shake as normal you need it. Well done for getting straight back on track :)

I had a massive fight with my mam today. We all live in the same house. First argument like that in years. It made me feel sick rather than want to eat thank god.

I have been very hungry at times today.

Good on you being nearly done with day 1.

ok if i cant be honest with strangers or myself then whats the point, at twenty to nine i broke the diet, my bf brought home a take away to make up for a fight last night, and guess what for an twenty minutes i didnt eat it and guess why i decided to eat it........... AS A WELL DONE FOR NOT EATING ALL DAY TREAT!!! what the beep was i thinking

Ya day 1 done.

DOn't beat yourself up. He needs to be on the same page as you. He needs to support you. He should know that you are doing this diet for you and to leave the Take aways at the Take Away.

It's done now. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier. You did great until someone else put the temptation in front of you.

ah its not his fault its a routine we got into and he diddnt force me to eat, he's so super skinny he doesnt understand the food addiction thing, like he could seriously go DAYS WITHOUT EATING! like the last time i was on this diet he was was on shakes to PUT ON WEIGHT and of course his shakes smelled and tasted yum!!!

:doh: another failed 24hrs over!!!:ashamed0005:

ok my boyfriend has today off work and was suppose to work saturday but i asked him for take it off, :psiholog:
so i have him for three days and he promises he wont let me cheat by being extra firm with me:whip:
:patback:so today PLEASE GOD will be my last day one at 100%:copon: :devilangel::character00116::gen147:

I know. For two little squares of chocolate you need to run for like an hour. It used to put me off when i was going to the gym lol
Good luck today. I hope it all goes smoothly for you and don't be beating yourself up. It took me 6 days to get through a Day 1.
I am down 6lbs in the two days. Down 13lb since the 4th Jan, even with all my days messing around on the diet. So any cut back is good.

Back