please someone help me!

Getting on grand. Today was my a diiner i love that i was cooking for my family so i spent an hour in the kitchen dying from the nice smells.
Disappointed i'm not in ketosis when i peed on the stick.
Was very hungry for three hours. But got through it.
Seeing the scales moving is keeping me going

How are you today

fair play to you, you are doing so AMAZING, you should be well proud of yourself!!! my bf decided to make his own dinner and he destroyed the kitchen, it looked like dog sick so i was it was easy not to break it!:D
although he's asked me to bake him a cake so i'm heading into my DESTROYED kitchen, put i'm feeling upbeat and he's like a little pup now thrilled he made himself dinner, even though he sliced up the onions and then put them in the food processor until it was liquid!!

hi cherrygem! sorry i wasnt here for the week. been very very unwell (not lt related) but ive just been dying and trying to look after my little boy so forgive me! how have u been getting on? ive briefly read the convo going on here and its great that 2 of u have been supporting each other. to second 'letmefadeaway', i agree entirely. u have to decide what is best for YOU. whatever is genuinely best for u will be the best for ur child and thats the most important thing. ur boyfriend might be feeling a bit insecure or worried now about ur potential weightloss but thats not a helpful attitude. the weight can come and go up and down , the point is that he should support u aiming for good health. its so vital. im as sick as a dog now the last few weeks and it really hit home how crucial it is that im healthy in general/ who would look after my child? i had no one for the week and it was very hard. you need to do this for YOU. you need to do it now. make that decision in ur head. repeat it to yourself over and over and over... i can do thi. i will do this.i deserve this. i can do this. i will do this. i deserve this. sit down with ur partner and urge him to support u. ur not planning on leaving him. u just want to make an even better life WITH him and ur child. what harm??
i hope tomorrow is a better day for u. xxx thinking of u.

Well said Ali and LetMeFadeAway!!!

You and your child come first. Believe in youself and do what's right for you.

Best luck luv

Kay x x x

oh my gosh ye are SO RIGHT!!! i was sitting at home all last night and today thinking how selfish i was being going on this diet with the moods, upset and cost and i felt like a right selfish beep! but you are right its a health thing its about being able to live a life instead of existing! thank you so much for taking the time and effort to get back to me, you really have re-focused me, this is about LIVING!!!

You have to do it for yourself and your child. Your OH is a fool not to realise it will make you a happier person and enhance your relationship. Mine is pushing me on. He knows im freaking depressed at this stage and we are not doing the fun things we used to. My kids are missing ouy. They dont go swimming. I am not being that fat mam at the school gates. I am doing this for them. If i dont do it i wont see them grow up. We are morbidly obese. We need to do this and not let other peoples insecurities shorten our quality of life and lifespan in general.
Keep doing. If not with LT with something else.

You are definitely not being selfish by doing lipotrim. Its hardly a walk in the park! I think of it as medicine in a way. Sure, I'm not hooked up to a drip in ICU but I'm far from being the picture of health all the same. I don't want that life anymore. I don't want to be 'that one'. I think we deserve better than a lifetime of paranoia sadness regret and depression. If there's one thing id like to be able to say at the end ofthis year it'd be 'i did it!! '. Not the usual 'if I'd done that I'd be this slim now' or 'if only I'd done that diet I'd be able to enjoy this now'. Not only am I missing out on life but so is my child. What kind of mother does that make me? Not the best I can be anyway. Make the right choice for u. Only u can decide. Ur bf will either follow u or panic. But u need to think of urself at the end of the day its ur health not his X x x

How r u getting on letmefadeaway? Tis a bitter Sunday I'm wondering if I'd be able for a walk!! I'll chance it sure! Brrrr.

I'm getting on grand. I have 16lb down in the 9 days. 4 of TFR and the other 5 of messing around with it and breaking it.
It is very cold today.

How are you getting on
How long have you been doing this.

I'm just in my 2nd week now. Weigh on Thursday. I find this week loooooong, the hours are like years! Lol. But doing ok. Whens ur weigh in day? I can't see any stats on my fone :'( have u much to lose? X

Back