please someone help me!

Oh great we started around the same time! I started at 26.11 :'( God. I lost 17lbs so far. I'd like to get to 15.11 initially which is a size 16/18 for me. What about u? I find the hardest part for me is trying to stay away from the kids leftovers etc. They take so long!!!! That's the hardest. Can't wait for ur weigh in Wednesday, over a stone gone already! Brill isn't it!

I lost 9 stone before so it's a bit sickening to be doing it again.
Firstly i want to get under the 14 stone mark.
I have no clothes left to fit me only my maternity pants or a tracksuit bottoms. How bad is that. I cant go anywhere because i have nothing to wear. I look like a slob. I have missed family weddings and parties the last 5 months, 7 family occasions, another one last night. I cant fit into anything!
At 14 stone i'd be about an 18 and 13 stone 16 so that's my first aim.
At 12 stone though i was a size 12 so we will see what happens this time.
All my clothes in the attic are size 8 to 10. a size 12 would do me at the very end.
I am aiming to get out of the morbidy obese category foremost. The health implications are what worry me more than how i look. I am terrified of leaving my kids without a mother and feel selfish being this size. It's not fair on them

Well done on the loss. You are doing great. We should look at it as getting out of the next stone bracket and seeing a new one. You have only 8lbs to go to see a new stone on the scales.

I know exactly how u feel. Even my friendships have suffered because I'm avoiding them. Feel so bad about myself but of course they take it personally. Naturally. I haven't gotten married. Haven't had kids christened. Etc etc. All for my weight. What a way to 'live'. Its pitiful really. A stone at a time is the best plan for sure. Down we go!

My 14m old is still not christened either. I christened my 2 year old when she was 5 months old. The dress will no longer first my youngest. My family and in laws are going mad that the child isn't christened yet. I am disappointed myself. It is going to be March she is christened now.

30rd of March or 7th of April.
Trying to get it for the 30th because my other girl is 3 the weekend of the 7th. Don't want them clashing.
Definitely has to be March. She will be nearly a year and a half

Just think, only 6lb and your into a different stone! That;s only 2 days of doing it totally. Well done lady. I knew you could do it.

I am on the verge of getting a pregnancy test although it is NOT possible. I am terrified. Get a sick feeling and TOTM is now 2 days late and it's never ever EVER late.

I am getting on grand. Im not hungry anymore. Would still love to eat though.

No don't have the money. I am terrified of a positive. My risk of miscarriage is to high for me to deal with it right now. It shouldn't be possible. Only DTD once and not between day's 8-18. I will be in big trouble if i am with my fertility and health issues and with my past history. I just don't know why i'm late.

My pharmacist told me that lipotrim can affect ur periods initially so that could be why ur late? X

I'm looking forward to when my body can do funny things wink wink! Hahah

Back