Please sw help me loose weight

Wow you did well yesterday - loads of speed too! No need to apologise - know you're busy with your little boy - just come on when you can but try to keep a note of what you've eaten on your phone or paper each day - it'll be worth it I promise! xx

Wow you did well yesterday - loads of speed too! No need to apologise - know you're busy with your little boy - just come on when you can but try to keep a note of what you've eaten on your phone or paper each day - it'll be worth it I promise! xx
Hi Hun I really love melon is this a silly question do u think the lemon water could be counted towards speed I bought one of them beaker type cups with a part to put the fruit in my baby is having the odd drink to lol xx

I have noticed weekends are a bit dodgy for me tonight tea was the same chippy I just feel very lazy to cook and my little boy is loving the fish extremely stressful day with my sons dad and non stop pne calls be glad to go to bed having another lemon water 💕💕

Hi Hun I really love melon is this a silly question do u think the lemon water could be counted towards speed I bought one of them beaker type cups with a part to put the fruit in my baby is having the odd drink to lol xx

Your lemon with water is a healthy drink and SW recommends keeping our fluid levels up and it's syn free but don't think it's be classed as speed but you could ask the lady that runs your class.

Good idea to buy the beaker - cute that your baby likes it too! x

I have noticed weekends are a bit dodgy for me tonight tea was the same chippy I just feel very lazy to cook and my little boy is loving the fish extremely stressful day with my sons dad and non stop pne calls be glad to go to bed having another lemon water 💕💕

Ah sorry your ex is pestering you again - that must be very stressful. I think lots of us struggle at the weekend food wise - never mind when you're having that hassle.

Try to list everything you've eaten over the weekend - you don't need to post if you don't want to - I think it helps to see it written down and if you keep your daily lists - you can look back over them to see what's worked and what hasn't - also it reminds us of meal ideas when we're stuck!

Cos you don't have many syns on some weekdays - you might like to keep some for the weekend for a few more treats & as long as you stick to 105 syns over the week you'll still lose weight!

I love the flexibility of SW altho as I've mentioned before - it does take a while to learn all the rules etc - worth it tho - you'll feel happier about yourself & be able to wear what you want in the summer & you'll have lots of energy for your little one x ;)

Ah sorry your ex is pestering you again - that must be very stressful. I think lots of us struggle at the weekend food wise - never mind when you're having that hassle.

Try to list everything you've eaten over the weekend - you don't need to post if you don't want to - I think it helps to see it written down and if you keep your daily lists - you can look back over them to see what's worked and what hasn't - also it reminds us of meal ideas when we're stuck!

Cos you don't have many syns on some weekdays - you might like to keep some for the weekend for a few more treats & as long as you stick to 105 syns over the week you'll still lose weight!

I love the flexibility of SW altho as I've mentioned before - it does take a while to learn all the rules etc - worth it tho - you'll feel happier about yourself & be able to wear what you want in the summer & you'll have lots of energy for your little one x ;)
Your lemon with water is a healthy drink and SW recommends keeping our fluid levels up and it's syn free but don't think it's be classed as speed but you could ask the lady that runs your class.

Good idea to buy the beaker - cute that your baby likes it too! x
I will do I don't think it will be myself but I can ask hesbecoming a absaloute nightmare I will start writing back on here evenweekend how are u today Hun the weather here is awefull very foggy I was looking forward to a day out with baby but looks like a play day in thank u for so much support xx

You're doing well to carry on with SW with all that you're dealing with - you'll be so glad you persevered when you get to target!

Weather here's fine at the mo but forecast to rain later :( Enjoy your play day! xx

So today has consisted of half 6 getting up with my baby who did sleep right through and here is my diary I am feeling nervous about weigh in as it's coming up to star week but hey ho I am not giving up 🙂
You're doing well to carry on with SW with all that you're dealing with - you'll be so glad you persevered when you get to target!

Weather here's fine at the mo but forecast to rain later :( Enjoy your play day! xx
It's taking a very long time to get loosing only it's keeping me motivated that if I don't go my eating will get out of hand thank u Hun x

Monday

Breakfast. 2 fryed eggs done in fry light with mushrooms on toast one slice of bread my b choice 5 syns for other slice and butter

Dinner naked Noodles 2 half syns

Tea spag Bol with tomatoes mushrooms onions and runner beans on the side

Last edited:
Well done for posting and being determined to carry on - it'll be worth it!

Healthy, filling and tasty brekkie there ;) hope you don't mind me asking but did you weigh/check syns for bread and butter - just want you to have loss this week ;) just checked syns online - bread ranges from 3 to 6 syns for a slice and butter's 4 syns for 2 level teaspoons.

Know it's disheartening when our periods cause us to bloat and stop us losing that week but if we stick to the diet - it'll come off the following week - you're doing the right thing to carry on. Hope you have a good day with your little one. x

Healthy, filling and tasty brekkie there ;) hope you don't mind me asking but did you weigh/check syns for bread and butter - just want you to have loss this week ;) just checked syns online - bread ranges from 3 to 6 syns for a slice and butter's 4 syns for 2 level teaspoons.

Know it's disheartening when our periods cause us to bloat and stop us losing that week but if we stick to the diet - it'll come off the following week - you're doing the right thing to carry on. Hope you have a good day with your little one. x
I didn't weigh the bread is was a white medium slice and I had a tiny bit of flora light I have been on a walk to the park and loads of lemon water I know periods are so annoying

Ooh you're doing well - exercise and lots of lemon water - what did you fancy for tea? Yes boo to periods! x

Ooh you're doing well - exercise and lots of lemon water - what did you fancy for tea? Yes boo to periods! x
I had spag Bol was delish I added peppers onions mushroom and tomatoes also runner beans on the side for speed so tired now will pop over to u now xx

I had spag Bol was delish I added peppers onions mushroom and tomatoes also runner beans on the side for speed so tired now will pop over to u now xx

Wow think that's your best day yet - do you - lots of speed, 3 meals and loads of water :0clapper::thankyouthankyou:wonder if you're tired cos of your period? Hope your little one sleeps thro and you get a good sleep. xx

Wow think that's your best day yet - do you - lots of speed, 3 meals and loads of water :0clapper::thankyouthankyou:wonder if you're tired cos of your period? Hope your little one sleeps thro and you get a good sleep. xx
Thanks Hun Andre slept till around 3 and sneaked in bed with me weather is bloody aweful again x

Ah it's cute when little ones sneak into Mum's bed :) yes it's been wet here most of the day too - how did your food go today? xx

Ah it's cute when little ones sneak into Mum's bed :) yes it's been wet here most of the day too - how did your food go today? xx
It is he's going to be 2 in June been a very long journey trying to get him to sleep through but he is getting there food wise absaloutly aweful my monthly came today and I lost the plot started of with toast for breakfast and a naked noodle for lunch then I had 2 chocolate cornflake cakes sw app says 3 a quarter of a Easter egg went to babysit for 2 hours had no tea and his a packet and a half of crisps if I am totally honest I starting to get really down with the weight I am just not loosing ☹️Xx

Well don't beat yourself up - you've got a lot going on at home and now dealing with PMT - which as you know can make us feel down - draw the line tonight and try to restart in the morning.

I know it's hard but try to plan tasty meals for 2moro inc some treats - remember you've got lots of free food to choose from, plus your A and B the your 15 syns - if you want ideas let us know, here's some ideas:

B: bacon & egg on bread HEB plus syns if you want more - try without butter and have ketchup or sauce cos it's lower in syns
L: Baked potato and baked beans & and egg, some speed - do you like raw carrot cut like matchstick? Cheap and speed :)
D: Not sure what you like - lots of ideas on SW site in the recipe section - or you might like what Doreen and eat sometimes?
You'll still be able to have cheese or milk for your HEA and 15 syns - and more free food if you're hungry - again lots of ideas on SW site

Just thought - someone at my SW class advised me to read thro the food lists in the SW book - and put a line thro the stuff we would never eat to reduce the choice cos there's so much to read.

Then put a star against the foods that you really like - so that they stand out!

Then on the empty 'Notes' pages in your SW book - write down the foods that you do like and write down whether they're free or the number of syns or an HEA or HEB. I did it slowly over time but tried to do something each day for 5 minutes and it worked for me but just an idea to help you of course :)

Since you started you have been eating healthier so that's a good thing and hope you're proud of that - I know it's hard to carry on when you're not seeing the scales move down - but if you keep going - you'll get your losses soon.

Also the weather's been rubbish and cold too - as the days warm up you'll be able to get out more and get more excercise plus when you're out and about you might find you eat fewer snacks - then once you see the weight go down - you'll feel motivated to carry on - look how excited Doreen gets when she has a new sticker. Plus you'll feel really good in class when the pounds start dropping off!

On the other hand if you stop - you know what'll happen ;)

Keep posting your food and we'll be able to help you - take care and don't be hard on you! xx

Well don't beat yourself up - you've got a lot going on at home and now dealing with PMT - which as you know can make us feel down - draw the line tonight and try to restart in the morning.

I know it's hard but try to plan tasty meals for 2moro inc some treats - remember you've got lots of free food to choose from, plus your A and B the your 15 syns - if you want ideas let us know, here's some ideas:

B: bacon & egg on bread HEB plus syns if you want more - try without butter and have ketchup or sauce cos it's lower in syns
L: Baked potato and baked beans & and egg, some speed - do you like raw carrot cut like matchstick? Cheap and speed :)
D: Not sure what you like - lots of ideas on SW site in the recipe section - or you might like what Doreen and eat sometimes?
You'll still be able to have cheese or milk for your HEA and 15 syns - and more free food if you're hungry - again lots of ideas on SW site

Just thought - someone at my SW class advised me to read thro the food lists in the SW book - and put a line thro the stuff we would never eat to reduce the choice cos there's so much to read.

Then put a star against the foods that you really like - so that they stand out!

Then on the empty 'Notes' pages in your SW book - write down the foods that you do like and write down whether they're free or the number of syns or an HEA or HEB. I did it slowly over time but tried to do something each day for 5 minutes and it worked for me but just an idea to help you of course :)

Since you started you have been eating healthier so that's a good thing and hope you're proud of that - I know it's hard to carry on when you're not seeing the scales move down - but if you keep going - you'll get your losses soon.

Also the weather's been rubbish and cold too - as the days warm up you'll be able to get out more and get more excercise plus when you're out and about you might find you eat fewer snacks - then once you see the weight go down - you'll feel motivated to carry on - look how excited Doreen gets when she has a new sticker. Plus you'll feel really good in class when the pounds start dropping off!

On the other hand if you stop - you know what'll happen ;)

Keep posting your food and we'll be able to help you - take care and don't be hard on you! xx
Thank u so much for not giving up on I feel totally rubbish ur right though one thing I truelly like is my need for loads of junk food has gone and am quite happy with 2 sw bars I bought a writing pad yesterday I think what I will do is write some speed foods that I like and stick it on the side of my fridge I don't like bacon I think am the only person who doesn't we're do u think I am going wrong thank u also as I think I need to cut butter down I do measure it but I most probly have a large tea spoon lol it's so annoying x

Today I had cheese on toast with red sauce a topic and for tea uncle bens Mexican rice with chicken peppers onions and runner beans I am expecting my gain tomorrow and after I have been weighed from Friday I will do my diary again and stop being so negative x

Back