Please sw help me loose weight

I agree it's hard but if we keep at it we'll get there in the end!

I feel your pain I'm 13st 2lb and its so hard with me it's will power I needed 1.5lbs last week for my half a stone me and I lost 1lb and this week I feel like iv sabotaged myself and ate loads of the wrong things so I reckon il of put on.
Hi Hun fingers crossed you have lost your half a stone what day do you weigh in Hun with me it's the speed food thinking about it I can say it's will power to as I know o should be eating it and don't big hugs Hun xx

Hi Hun fingers crossed you have lost your half a stone what day do you weigh in Hun with me it's the speed food thinking about it I can say it's will power to as I know o should be eating it and don't big hugs Hun xx
And so easy to gain how are u luv weather is miserable here teaming looks like a day in for me and my little one x

It was grey & raining here first thing but it's dry now and sun's trying to come out - hope it clears up your way later!

And so easy to gain how are u luv weather is miserable here teaming looks like a day in for me and my little one x

Yes so so easy to gain - it was raining and grey here too but dry and brightening up now - hope it improves your way too - have a good day - I'm off to SW in a bit :classic_eek:

Tuesday o my good friend have me a Maltese Easter egg for my baby one of my favourolites resisting temptation as I type lol

Breakfast. Sausage and egg on toast 2 sausages 4 syns 2 wholemal bread 6
Dinner. Wasn't hungry at all so I had a muller light 2 tangerines

Tea. Potatoes bass fish runnerbeans carrot broccoli cauliflower

Last edited:
Tuesday o my good friend have me a Maltese Easter egg for my baby one of my favourolites resisting temptation as I type lol

Breakfast. Sausage and egg on toast 12 syns normal bread ☹️
Dinner. Wasn't hungry at all do I had a muller light 2 tangerines

Hi there. I know you wanted some help.

Did your 12 syns include your sausage. May be easier if you put down the syns for each item that is synned. By ordinary bread did you mean white?

Hope this is ok to comment xx

Hi there. I know you wanted some help.

Did your 12 syns include your sausage. May be easier if you put down the syns for each item that is synned. By ordinary bread did you mean white?

Hope this is ok to comment xx
Yes I agree luv my sausages were 4 syns and I had 2 pieces of normal size whole meal bread thank u x

Breakfast. Sausage and egg on toast 2 sausages 4 syns 2 wholemal bread 6
Dinner. Wasn't hungry at all so I had a muller light 2 tangerines

Hey that's a great day - just wondering if your bread could be an HEB?

Go careful with that easter egg - keep telling yourself that it's the baby's not yours :eek: o_O ;)

I remember when my 3 children were small - it was a nightmare cos they'd take ages to eat them and they always had lots of Easter eggs from family/friends - more than once I ate the ones I bought for them and had to replace them - no change there then :rolleyes: x

Hey that's a great day - just wondering if your bread could be an HEB?

Go careful with that easter egg - keep telling yourself that it's the baby's not yours :eek:o_O;)

I remember when my 3 children were small - it was a nightmare cos they'd take ages to eat them and they always had lots of Easter eggs from family/friends - more than once I ate the ones I bought for them and had to replace them - no change there then :rolleyes: x
Thank u Hun I did try and post a pic I don't think it uploaded I was proud of my speed food lol I really like melted Easter egg will u be treating yourself to one this year xx

Hi could any one help please with a Sauce I could do for when I have fish or salmon I know the fryed packet is 5 I still carnt get over my breakfast being so many syns with most defantly have the small hovis in future x

Thank u Hun I did try and post a pic I don't think it uploaded I was proud of my speed food lol I really like melted Easter egg will u be treating yourself to one this year xx

Keep trying with the pics :classic_smile: yes you're really getting into speed now :classic_wink: I'd love to have an easter egg - altho I'd prefer cake :classic_big_grin: but reckon I've had my Easter treats today so better be good over the Bank Holiday :classic_roll_eyes: xx

I have had 2 sw bars now I usually have 2 small hovis nimble I love toast with loads of lurpack a memories I don't do any more lol x
Yes the SW hifi bars are lovely - a bit expensive but worth it for a treat - I like the salted caramel ones but none there today :( I love buttery toast too but that'd take all my weekly syns :eek: xx

Hi could any one help please with a Sauce I could do for when I have fish or salmon I know the fryed packet is 5 I still carnt get over my breakfast being so many syns with most defantly have the small hovis in future x

I've just had a quick look on SW website - the recipe section has 191 sauces o_O hope you find one you fancy!

Hi Hun i forgot how much I liked green beans oh yes indeed buttery toast is amazing making my mouth water I like Sayers toast to the sw bars salted caramel are my favourite to I will have a look on Thursday I think because I am due to pay this week it has gone of dreaming of Sayers toast and a Easter egg lool good night Hun xx

Hee Hee about dreaming about toast! that could be your weigh in day treat - we have 105 syns a week after all ;) Night Night! x

Hee Hee about dreaming about toast! that could be your weigh in day treat - we have 105 syns a week after all ;) Night Night! x
Oh yes I have never thought of it like that are u allowed to save your syns like could I save till Saturday I doubt I could eat all them though built u never know lol xx

I think SW wants to 'spend' our syns however we like - for example if we're going out for food, party, wedding etc - if we wanted to we could save lots of syns for that occasion and keep our syns on the other days quite low or even not have any at all (I'd find that really hard to do o_O tho but everyone's different aren't they? )

But if we did that all the time - some of us might find that we were missing out on regular treats and that cd end up in a binge.

Some things make our foods tastier & allow us to have treats & stuff that make our foods tastier & allows us to have treats like wine, choc, tomato ketchup, mayo, butter, ice cream, sweets etc

So really it's up to us - to plan how SW will work out best for us - that takes a bit of time but worth it I think :)

I think after a few weeks - we all work out how we want to use SW and the syns, HEAs and HEBs - I think SW is quite a complicated diet to get our heads around but for me it's worth working it all out cos it's so flexible and there's nothing we can't have - we just need to decide how to spend our syns and healthy extras!!

You could ask during the SW class discussion what your consultant thinks/recommends and ask the class members how they manage their syns - no need to be shy - most people like talking about the way they use SW esp when they've had a good loss that week - I've learned loads from classes over the years!

Blimey that's a bit long - hope it doesn't sound like a teacher running a class of children! x

Back