Please sw help me loose weight

Well done on your loss. Seems like you are getting into the swing of things now and the main thing is just to put any bad days behind you and start afresh the next day. I had a shocker yesterday - 25Syns😲!! Back on it today though 😁
Wow - well done - you worked hard for that :thankyouthankyou:- it's a great feeling to have a good loss like that! Hope you'll have a third of your b'fast as speed :classic_wink: x
Hi I know so happy only today I had a chicken royal meal on good Friday feel awefull how are u x

Wow - well done - you worked hard for that :thankyouthankyou:- it's a great feeling to have a good loss like that! Hope you'll have a third of your b'fast as speed :classic_wink: x
Thank u Hun to be honest I didn't I ended up going to Burger King first one I have had in over 6 months and was absaloutly amazing xx

Well I think we all deserve a treat every now and again - if we deprive ourself of goodies - it can up in a binge! x

Well I think we all deserve a treat every now and again - if we deprive ourself of goodies - it can up in a binge! x
I have always said that and I will defantly not repeating another bk 32 syns for a chicken royal was delish can I ask please should I take it out of my syns or start fresh today a big thank u to u as if it weren't for this group I most probly would of gave up I just didn't realise how important speed is do u know if a tin of tomatoes is speed pls I know fresh are xx

Mmmm.... not sure what to suggest about about the 32 syns cos it depends how you feel about it:

1. First of all if I were you I'd count the syns you've had since WI day - then take that from 105 (your total syn allowance for the week)

then divide that by 6 (the days you have left to your next weigh in) and see if you can cope with that number of syns each day. Remember you can have lots of speed to fill you up.

2. Then the other way that I think most consultants would tell you to do it:

They often say that we might feel deprived if we cut down on our syns - and if we do - at some point in week we might have a binge cos we're fed up of keeping to low syns for days.

So this way you could start the day off with 15 syns as usual - eat the syns you fancy - up to 15 then stop. That way you you won't feel deprived and as you don't seem to have many syns most days anyway this way might suit you too.

As you know I think SW's such a good diet cos SW lets us choose how we want to eat our food! So why don't I stick to it every day then :(

Yep tinned tomatoes are speed - so fill your boots xx

The SW rules say just draw a line and start again.

However, if it was me I'd swap to weekly syns or work out the calories and do enough body magic to work it off.

Your choice. Depends how much you want a loss this week?

Thank u both for replys I have started in another day and I must add of the rails today I did start of my having sausage egg and tomatoes then my sons aunt came with a east egg do I had a piece of that decided to go for a walk and take the rest of the egg to my dads regret doing that now as I had a special curry boiled rice I know the rice is free and the meat just the oil and curry very disappointed in myself ☹️☹️

Ah that's not so bad - think you're being a bit too hard on yourself there! Tomorrow's another day - bet there'll be loads of people in SW classes all over the country worried about getting on the scales this week! x

Ah that's not so bad - think you're being a bit too hard on yourself there! Tomorrow's another day - bet there'll be loads of people in SW classes all over the country worried about getting on the scales this week! x
I took myself to bed early with a major cob on silly hoe eating something can affect are moods I usually would of binged after aswell I done something right lol happy Easter Hun have u any nice plans xx

Sunday a bad day again it's not letting me write my post prophet I had 2 small omelettes with tomatoes a packet of mc coys 12 half 3 roast potatoes later on chicken fillet and bread I didn't go over on sins but am so disappointed with a day like this

Last edited:
I took myself to bed early with a major cob on silly hoe eating something can affect are moods I usually would of binged after aswell I done something right lol happy Easter Hun have u any nice plans xx

Happy Easter to you too! Yes our eating can affect our moods :( it was good that you did n't have a binge.

What are you up to today? We went out with a group of friends last night and I was lucky that the menu was SW friendly! My youngest son with his little daschund dog is coming down to see us today and it's sunny - so expect we'll go for a walk on the sea front later. x

Happy Easter to you too! Yes our eating can affect our moods :( it was good that you did n't have a binge.

What are you up to today? We went out with a group of friends last night and I was lucky that the menu was SW friendly! My youngest son with his little daschund dog is coming down to see us today and it's sunny - so expect we'll go for a walk on the sea front later. x
Hi that's great that the menu was sw friendly I wish Liverpool would have some healthy cafes at least lol did u go for your walk I went to my dads and took him a egg up my bs y doesn't like chocolate and if it stayed here I would if eat it lol x

after my weekend of terrible choices I willbe lucky if I get anything of weather is miserable here hopefully rain will go over I will be going Tesco for cooked chicken fillet and some salad will also look on the app for something light I can put on it

Monday 2 weetabix with milk a choice milk b weetabix

A tub of cheese and tomatoe chilled pasta didn't have my pne to check syns 12 half ☹️

Potatoes chicken gravy (runner beans) speed mint sauce 2 syns gravy 2 syns mint sauce

Weather is so misserable today and my baby hasn't had his morning afternoon nap feeling a bit peed of and next week is my star week so most probly will gain this week and next after but I refuse to give up

I think Easter's a tricky time with all the choc around - hopefully after this week's class we can all draw the line! xx

Yes I bet lots of us will be glad to see the back of Easter lol! xx

Back