Please tell me I'm not the only one!!!

kjs1628

Surely....
Weighed myself today and appear to have put on a shocking 5lbs!!! Wasn't even naughty in particular (if you ignore the lager and wine!!!). Boo boo boo!!!!

So now have 19lbs to lose by Valentine's day! PAH!!!

How did everyone else do?:eek:

think i gained bout 4 ish, so bout on par with you hun xxx

If you think its was just because of drink and not food, then maybe you need to drink alot of water over the next few days, and I bet that weight will come off :))

When we drink too much alcohol, our bodies hold on to water. Its easily fixed by flushing it out with water.

i gained 3lb hun, a lot of people have back on proper diet today altho im struggling dad just opened this gorgeous marks and spencer's iced christmas sponge. awwww

i had my WI too and gained 5lb ....gggrrrrrrrrr but as it was fast to go on i reacon it will come off in no time .. and i enjoyed every mouthful lol...new year new you ..we can do this !!! xxx

I will be weighing in new years day thinking with all the lager and pastries and scotch egg and crisps over last few days will have gained about 4lb

Hi guys, well i haven't been to class for a few weeks but going tomorow so i will let you know the damage tomorow. I think it will be a good 7 or 8lbs though. Who cares, it is a new year and lets all start fresh x

Hi
Just back from class and I gained 1.5lb so I was happy with that as I had 'ate what I wanted'
Starting new plan from Friday and will give it 4 days before next weigh in although I think it will be a bit too restrictive for me as a vegetarian and I usually use my 2 A's.
Irene

well i weighed myself this afternoon in boots as i just had to know before weigh in tonite, their scales said 4lbs on so really did not want to pay £4.50 to be told that at class. i thought i would get a copy of the new plan at class so made myself go and SW scales say i only gained 2.5lbs. so moral of the story is that you may not have as big a gain as you think, so put on a brave face and face the music.

Back