pls follow and support me

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
hi
this is my numerous attempt at doing this diary and i am heavier than ever. need some support as my weight is causing real misery in my life. i am 15 stone i need to be 10. i have put on 5 stone in 3 years. i have to do this. 1 step at a time. small goals and 1 meal at a time. please support me ill be on here a lot. need help from u guys. ur stories are my inspiration and with very little support at home i figured gonna have to do this alone....
please help me make this a positive experience.
goal 1 ; do 3 days 100% no cheating myself
goal 2 ; lose 3lb
goal 3 ; drink water.

hi
this is my numerous attempt at doing this diary and i am heavier than ever. need some support as my weight is causing real misery in my life. i am 15 stone i need to be 10. i have put on 5 stone in 3 years. i have to do this. 1 step at a time. small goals and 1 meal at a time. please support me ill be on here a lot. need help from u guys. ur stories are my inspiration and with very little support at home i figured gonna have to do this alone....
please help me make this a positive experience.
goal 1 ; do 3 days 100% no cheating myself
goal 2 ; lose 3lb
goal 3 ; drink water.

Hi Lisa, welcome back! I have found this site really supportive and we seem to help each other! I have found having my diary a real motivator and I am sure you will too!

I will keep popping in to see how you are doing! Good luck Hun x

Come back everyday lol....I need u!!! Thank you.x

Hi Lisa! :wavey:

Welcome back! You can do this. Like you say, just take it one shake at a time, try not to look too far ahead, just keep plodding!

Keep posting too cos that's what helps to keep me going! :)

Thanks guys. This is the hardest thing iv ever had to do....
Breakfast is a prob for me. I really like a cooked breakfast, its sets me off well,so I'm suffering a bit!!

Hey Lisa - I'm in the same boat and it's sink or swim time!!!! We can do this, as said above, keep posting, that'll keep us honest! Good luck!

Scooter can relate to u...its not one day at a time. My achievements are by the hour!!!!

I like that, by the hour! Whatever keeps you going babe xxx

I feel totally useless right now to be honest....need to motivate myself and be positive

Stay positive hun, just think how fab you are going to look in just a few months! Everytime you feel down or need some support come on here, everyone is amazing and it will help keep you focused :)
I've got 5 and a half stone to lose, im on day 4 today! It will get easier xxx

Sorry been quiet. Had a really positive day had tuna salad for lunch as no facilities to make shakes or soups or anything. Keeping very low carb and agreed with CDC will do ss +. Gonna try not to compulsively weigh myself. As scooter says it really changes what I eat during the day. How's it going for u guys??

Sorry been quiet. Had a really positive day had tuna salad for lunch as no facilities to make shakes or soups or anything. Keeping very low carb and agreed with CDC will do ss +. Gonna try not to compulsively weigh myself. As scooter says it really changes what I eat during the day. How's it going for u guys??

Quite is good if you are ok hun, its when you are quiet and not doing well we need to see how you are doing? Pleased you are having a positive day and hope you enjoyed your salad! Good for you not weighing as you know you can weigh differently at different times of the day!

Keep at it hun you can do this! I am good been really busy at work this morning and the morning has flown by! Looking forward to my SS+ cottage cheese salad tonight!

Take care hun x

Hi everyone. Done OK today except had a packet of crisps....at uni no option to cook anything...water or anything. Need to buy a shaker bottle. So had a packet of crisps. Delicious but mad!! Not gonna dwell on it though....fail to prepare prepare to fail!!!

Hi everyone. Done OK today except had a packet of crisps....at uni no option to cook anything...water or anything. Need to buy a shaker bottle. So had a packet of crisps. Delicious but mad!! Not gonna dwell on it though....fail to prepare prepare to fail!!!

You need some tetras! Did your CWPC not offer you any? They're ready made shakes in little cartons.

Yip agree with Lily, you need tetra's!! (I had 3 custard creams). ......(well actually it was 2 custard creams and a bit of shortbread, thankfully a wee girl came and stole the other piece of shortbread in front of me, thus saving me from a 2nd bit).

Hi Hun you really to need to get some tetras as these are good for those situations like today! As he other ladies said! Keep at it Hun you can do this! X

Think I know wat to do. I know I am gonna have blips I know that. I need to just carry on instead of thinking sod it if ruined it and driving to chippy lol. I gonna do this might take me longer than others but I'll get there......one day!

You can do it Lisa, chin up :) ive had a bad day! been thinking about all the naughty food I could eat!! ive managed to stick to it though :) so day 4 tomorrow hoping im a bit more happier!!
Your doing well, like the others have said just get some tetras and then you wont be caught off guard, I like you, if I go wrong, I go really wrong!! lets support each other and stop that from happening!!
L
xxx

Back