pls follow and support me

thank u for ur supportive words. i just don't feel so good but losing weight is worth it. right now feeling hungry. sister phones to invite me down for a Chinese night....oh god! im gonna go have a bit of chicken and green pepper on its own. i deserve a treat x

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Hey hunni - You're not having a treat, you're having a cheat!!! Remember don't reward yourself with food, you're not a dog xx

Also - consider this.....does your sister know you're doing cambridge? If she doesn't, it's time you told her, and if she does then why is she trying to sabotage your efforts already?

went to my sisters she got a right feast in! u guys don't understand Chinese is my fave lol. well i had a plate. i put on 3 spoons of chick and mushrooms. ate half a mini spring roll and felt sick. my family know important on a diet but cos they're all skinny minis don't offer any support all. anyway left my sisters satisfied that id not ruined everything....i could have ate hell of a lot more.

went to my sisters she got a right feast in! u guys don't understand Chinese is my fave lol. well i had a plate. i put on 3 spoons of chick and mushrooms. ate half a mini spring roll and felt sick. my family know important on a diet but cos they're all skinny minis don't offer any support all. anyway left my sisters satisfied that id not ruined everything....i could have ate hell of a lot more.

Oh we understand hunni, we're all here because we've over indulged in our 'favourites'! Anyway, well done you stopping when you stopped. Just beware of your family and diet wreckers, we all have them. That is....people who want you to be 'the fat one'.....it's amzing teh amount of folk who actually don't want you to succeed and therefore will be unsupportive, buy you food, ask you out for dinner etc. They know the dynamic of your relationship will change if you lose weight, if you're successful and it scares them. Just something to think about xxx

Oh we understand hunni, we're all here because we've over indulged in our 'favourites'! Anyway, well done you stopping when you stopped. Just beware of your family and diet wreckers, we all have them. That is....people who want you to be 'the fat one'.....it's amzing teh amount of folk who actually don't want you to succeed and therefore will be unsupportive, buy you food, ask you out for dinner etc. They know the dynamic of your relationship will change if you lose weight, if you're successful and it scares them. Just something to think about xxx

Here here! My family were a bit like that, but 2stone in they have changed their tune now they are seeing the changes! My dad even said he might give it a try if I become a CWPC - I'm not entirely sure if he was serious, never the less he was dead against it when I started!

exactly!! you would be so surprised, and the thing is, because we are not used to standing up and fighting for ourselves, we fall back into the old swing of things!... its so easy to do!

well done for not going crazy with the food, and tomorrow will be a fresh day! xx

Hey lisalollipop! Where fore art thou??? How you doing? xxx

I'm here! Sorry been a bit busy. Not lost much even though been quiet good but feeling much better now.headaches reduced

keep positive lisa,, you can do it :D

2lb loss disappointed......

Oh...don't be. Big loses will come again!

better off than on lovely! x

2lb loss disappointed......

Why you disappointed babe? I think that was pretty good considering by your own admission you haven't been 100%. If you'd stuck to it rigidly and only lost 2lb then you would have just cause to feel disappointed.

Oh...don't be. Big loses will come again!

Yip, they will, but you have to stick to it!!!! Doing this diet half heartedly will only cost you money, take it from someone who's been there, done that!! Come on Lisa, we're rooting for you! xxx

Had an argument with my ex last night and had a real binge.... Feel such a failure!!!

Hi honey - You're really down on yourself, you need to try and change your mindset if you want this diet or any to work. It's almost as if you're expecting to fail so you're really not putting any effort in. Sit down and make a list of why you want to lose weight and a list of reasons of why you're WORTH IT!! You can do this babe, put last night behind you, dust yourself off and carry on xxx

so right.....back on track now.......

How are you getting on lisa?? you can do it! x

sorry guys been busy on placement. not weighed myself but getting weighed tomorrow a day early so ill let u know!!!!

Back