"Plump Polly".....golden oldie..........Newbie

OMIGOSH!! you look wonderful! I would never have known it was you, repeating myself, it's just fantastic!!
Just saw that Bev isn't partying lol!
I was going to tell her the Murray programme is being repeated tonight...but she's obviously gone now!

Dinner is calling...am always late! chat later xx

Oh, my post just disappeared!
I've been out getting some card supplies...have wedding //anniversary cards to make. I blame this hobby for my weight gain....been making them for 10 years now, and MUCH too much sitting around, the only think moving is my imagination...definitely NOT good for the bum!!
:sigh:
I was going to ask you, I tried to click on 2 blog entries yesterday and got sent to the Welcome Page...so thought perhaps you had to make a certain amount of posts before you could see, and then I clicked on yours (2010!!)and it came up....I take it you don't keep a blog? I don't either, on the craft forum I'm on, everyone jumped onto the bandwagon, but I don't have the time OR the inclination to write my daily doings in public!
Lunch time, and late again, chat soon , have a good day xx

Morning all, just building myself up today for tomorrows WI, lovely lean pork loin steaks are defrosting...haven't thought any farther than that. Only had 1/2 grapefruit this morning....forgot to get the bread out of the freezer, so tummy will be telling me about it soon!
Hope Bev is ok, has she come to the UK to get her Mum?
Have a good day! x

Morning all, just building myself up today for tomorrows WI, lovely lean pork loin steaks are defrosting...haven't thought any farther than that. Only had 1/2 grapefruit this morning....forgot to get the bread out of the freezer, so tummy will be telling me about it soon!
Hope Bev is ok, has she come to the UK to get her Mum?
Have a good day! x

Morning Polly

As I believe Bev is in the UK
visiting mum and taking her to her hospital visits
How did WI go ?

Don't know what i did but my post has disappeared! Morning went very well lost 2.5lbs, got my 1st stone award AND slimmer of the week, so am really chuffed!!:)
I've been trying to update my ticker factory, I don't know what I do, but it doesn't change for me, just off to see if I can get some step by step help. Catch you later, have a good one! xx

Thanks very much, I'm SO determined, I'm even surprising myself at how good I can be!!:)
Hi CG, I edit it, and get stuck for some reason. It accepts my pin, I update it and then I click on GET CODE, and the same page reloads, I was just going to see if anyone could tell me where I keep going wrong, it was the same last week, then suddenly the page popped up with the code on and I copied and pasted it, this week it seems stuck altogether. Any help would be really appreciated, thank you x

Well I'm SO disappointed in myself, well at least I was last night. Thursday evening darts night, and we have a little buffet and I save my syns up for it. Usually sandwiches and nibbles, I never have dinner on a Thursday, usually some fruit and perhaps a yoghurt.....................last night after the game, it was sausage and chips...and I succumbed!:whoopass: Was so hungry and the sausages looked and just smelt delicious! On top of that, I had a few chips and a slice of bread and butter! When I got home, I just felt so guilty, out came my book and I totted up, and had had around 32 syns....just on the tea plate sized binge! Slapped my wrist, and went to bed. This morning, I totted up my syns for last week, and now a much happier bunny, only had 78 for the whole week.....so onwards and downwards..........won't make that mistake again!
Hope everyone has a good day! xx

LOLOL! all 32 of them!
I can't hang around tonight, am printing and fixing inserts for the cards I've made......always put it off till last.......then get annoyed with myself because I have to stop and do them! xx

"oh what another beautiful mooorning!!" Hi ladies! Got my weekend meals all planned, and activities (if it's not TOO hot) but I think that's not going to be right, it was roasting first thing!
been decorating, and now going to have lunch and chill out with some card making and seeing if there's something good on the telly. I have a massive Gazebo, which I need putting up then I could work outside, but stupid me when I bought it, it didn't occur to me that I couldn't erect it on my own, it takes 3....so it will have to be indoors I'm afraid. Have a good one! x

Polly - Sorry I've not been around - stressed to the eyeballs with my mum here.
I'll be missing again now for another week or so as I'm off back to the UK with mum tomorrow night.
See you again in about 9 days

Oh! don't apologise, just make sure your Mum is ok.(and you!) Have just wished you a safe trip on your diary thread, so take care xx

Well I'm back again. Seems ages since I was on here. I've had a busy two weeks and unfortunately put on 4lbs. I have enjoyed myself, catching up with old friends and family but there has been too much eating out and over indulgence - just couldn't say NO. Back on track now and hope to have lost a little something on Thursday when I weigh in

Hi Christine, and have to say Hallo to Lucy too, in case she looks in. Glad you've had a good time, and it's nice to catch up with old friends...even when there's food involved too!:rolleyes:
Doesn't take long to get back on track if your head is in the right place, mine is sill I'm glad to say, even though I had a hiccup last Thursday! I'm still not very adventurous with my cooking, so no recipes to pass on, am eating healthy...what I normally ate before I suppose, but cutting out all the naughty stuff. Good luck on Thursday xx

I've not been around either Polly

so just trying to catch up now

all this hot weather etc has me frazzled

Hi Polly well done on your weight loss this week and I chuckled about your gazebo too. X

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I never think that far ahead I'm afraid, and it's a huge hexagon shaped one with fly nets, lovely to sit outside in the evenings,,,but,,it's in the shed!!
Hi kally, missed you the last couple of days...and I think the weather is frazzling everyone!
I'm fine thanks Spanx...lolol! thanks Spanx....I like that!
Hope you are too!
:)Thanks Lucy, have stuck to plan this week, but really not very hungry...weather affecting MY appetite too...trouble is if you don't eat then your body stores it so I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't lose this week at all..I sort of feel stuck! ..I hope not, but will have to wait and see. Beings as it was St Swithins yesterday...I can't imagine this heat for the next 40 days! I shall leak away!!

Well my WI day tomorrow, and it's the first time I haven't really looked forward to it.......seem to be the same as other ladies in our group, the weather seems to be affecting everyone!
Have had a wonderful day today, have been to my Grandies school to watch the end of term assembly//show. I was SO proud, especially to see and hear my Grandson singing,(he goes to big school in September) he usually likes to stay in the background, and then my granddaughter singing and dancing an Irish jig in the Finale....have to confess there was something wrong with my eyes! they kept leaking.
:confused:..MUST be the weather! :)
See you tomorrow xx

Back