plunge bra

I went and got measured yesterday and have gone from a 36E to a 34DD in a Tshirt style bra and a 32E in a strapless one. I have, like others have said got a lot of excess skin due to losing weight. So if anyone has any ideas on how to tone up in this are apart from the surgical route then I would love to hear.

Nowt you can do to tone up your chesticles only the muscles on top of them. But... you can always keep your bra on for heated moments - may increase the tension by having to find a way 'in' and if all else fails try standing on your head. That'll sort it! :sign0151:

I love balconette bras but would love to try a wonderbra.

Are they worth the money though girlies? Don't want to fork out and then be disappointed. Bearing in mind new Look bras do me just fine and dandy lol

i got remeasured today in Bravissimo and have gone from a 42-40D when i started doing SW last year to a 36FF - would you get ya breath at my bazookers?!?!? im so impressed!!! xxx

lol bazookers :D

wow you dropped some back size there Ellebear well done you!

whats Bravissimo i dont think i have heard of it before?

im chuffed cause i can get in asda and tesco bras now im saving a fortune, i have always had to pay through the nose for bigger size bras

Back