plunge bra

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by chubbyemma, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. chubbyemma

chubbyemma Silver Member

well i thought since i was going all out with my new blonde hair do and new clothes.

thought it was time for a new bra.

my poor old faithful white bra is just not doing the job anymore.

now i know im among friends so i will spill the beans i was a size 46 e and when lady measured me i am now a size 40d.

shop lady asked what type of bra i wanted and i said something to give me a bit of lift, cause my boobies are heading some what south :(

well she got me a plunge bra??? girls my boobs are now offically under my chin and bouncing around happy as can be ;)

i liked it so much i bought one in pink/black/white. when i showed other half when i got home hes eyes went so big and the grin on his face!!! he kept saying "show me your new bra again incase i missed it first time".

shame they go flop when i take bra out!!!!!!!! but whilst i got it on im bloody happy and bouncy in more ways than one!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hehe, yay to the uplift bras, I'm jealous my C's are nothing in comparison, hehe xx

4. rosinakathleen

rosinakathleen Big, busty and Blowsy!

Start Weight:
    24st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I can't wait for the day I get a plunge bra, rather than a plunge bucket!!

5. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    its amazing isn't it - just how different you feel and look once you have a well fitting bra...
    I measured up a few weeks back and as I have lost weight from my back and under my boobs and non from my boobs I had actually gone from a nearly D (never filled it properly:eek:) to an E as the difference between band and cup has got bigger :rotflmao: Im hoping this trend doesn't carry on as Im gonna end up rather top heavy :banana dancer:. Hubby is a happy chap ;) and me, well Im happy as they now stick out further than my belly :giggle:
    oooohh and I have just ordered a sports Bra -the 1st time I have been able to get one in my size -although its also the 1st time I have ever wanted one :p . I can't wait until my band size gets small enough for a nice plunge bra :D
    Have fun flashing at hubby ;)

6. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :rotflmao:

7. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i need to get remeasured before i go on holiday - i love my wonderbras :) xxx

8. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hahaha, i'm with you on this.

I have some lovely bras and when you have them on it's like "wowzers!" When i first bought the one i have on i wore it with a top that didn't hide cleavage well and i don't think the bf looked me in the face the whole time we were having lunch :p Made me chuckle.

It's just a shame they're not so "bouncy" when i take it off!

Oh where's my lottery win?! The first thing i'd buy would be boobs :p

9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    WTG girl! There's nothing like a sexy bra to get your spirits up.

10. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm so jealous, I've been left with empty bags since losing weight. Maybe padded & plunge are the way forward for me:D

11. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Michelle, I've found that I have exactly the same problem - I look like I've had a bunch of kids and I've had none!!

I've found that a balconette bra is the way to go - they are right *there* but not too in your face!

12. chubbyemma

chubbyemma Silver Member

lol replys made me giggle.

Happy holidays get yourself a plunge bra girl, my boobs are like spaniels lugs without one, get one of them tried on and you wont look back, trust moi.

Ellebear flaming wonderbras only go up to a size 38 back and i aint into that size yet, give me a few monthes and ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes my babies will be squeezing into a wonderbra!

capricorn i worked in evans for 3 years and i did bra measurements a lot, the reason your cup size goes up is because when you drop a back size you go up a cup size..does that make sense to you???

i know it sound odd so if you were a 40c and lost weight and you back went to a size 38 your cup size would go up so you would then be in a size 38d.

im waffling now so shall get off lol

13. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i love matching undies - and i used to have a Wonderbra with a bra extender Emma - now i dont need the extender so i 'think' i am a 38DD now - will be interesting to see what I am when i go to be measured.

Ann Summers have a new range with tiny beads/beans all the way through - they make your puppies look impressive!!! nice hot pink and black design too!!!! Add a cup size too i think the advertising claims!!! x

14. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points

They're definitely the way forward! I only have boobage because of weight gain :p but when my chest was less ample, padded and plunge were a godsend!

15. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ROFWL !!!!!

16. Pickle87

Pickle87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st13lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its great when you can get new undies, and when they fit and are pretty it adds to your confidence too. I've gone from a 50B to a 40DD but they look huge and I can even shop in Ann Summers bra section now, the mister loves it not that I get to wear them for very long lol

17. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I wish a plunge bra would help me...due to my rather large weight loss I now have what my other half terms as two socks with sand at the end...am really self concious but dont think that uplift surgery is now being offered on the NHS :(

20. Sueschoices

Sueschoices Life's full of choices

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh ladies I love this post! I did chuckle, and empathise with some. In a bra I'm a big breasted lady at a 38F...take off the bra and bend over Oh my...they look like a pair of socks with tennis balls in them..not a pretty site lol. My Mum always told me to bend at the knees...now I've grown up she has me wondering if that really was for my back, or was it for my chest LOL

21. nay

nay Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Who says you gotta take it off? If they look good on, leave em on! More tempting that way hehe!

22. Sueschoices

Sueschoices Life's full of choices

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ROFL!!! I'm with you LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.