Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

Just got my train tickets in the post yayyyyyyyyyyyy

:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie

Here is the list, does anyone else fancy joining us....we are meeting at lunchtime, then whoever is staying we will be out on the town too.

oh disaster, i've just realised it's my bosses 50th birthday do the night before, hope i'll be fit to make it at lunchtime :cool:

And if past record is anything to go by, i won't fancy drinking the evening either....:eek:

must do it has to pull out of plymouth meet ...........son wants party on sat ...as his birthday next day !!! who gave birth to him!!

hope the meet goes well ............xx

must do it has to pull out of plymouth meet ...........son wants party on sat ...as his birthday next day !!! who gave birth to him!!

Shame you can't make it, maybe next one. Perhaps should have one around your way - bit more central to SW

now now sally , you know what they say
hair of the dog cures all ills!!!!!

you simply MUST make it
nat xxx

Awwww hun shame you cant come, hopefully we will be having another in the future.

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl

Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie

New revised list.....anymore takers or decliners .....?????????

hair of the dog has never done it for me - i can't face it next day lol - probably because i am such a glutton for alcohol ;)

And as for Sonkies ridiculous suggestion that i go for a night out and drink water - pafffttt:rotflmao: :party0019::party0016::party0051:

unfortunately usually swiftly followed by :sign0137:

hi sally ....hows it going !!? day one on cambridge as i need to looooose 12 lbs bad girl i have been !! xx

hair of the dog has never done it for me - i can't face it next day lol - probably because i am such a glutton for alcohol ;)

And as for Sonkies ridiculous suggestion that i go for a night out and drink water - pafffttt:rotflmao: :party0019::party0016::party0051:

unfortunately usually swiftly followed by :sign0137:

So water not your favourite tipple then Sally.....lol.
I am sure your boss wont mind you drinking water....lol.

hi sally ....hows it going !!? day one on cambridge as i need to looooose 12 lbs bad girl i have been !! xx

It's going well at the moment thanks Susan 6 stone down now - wish i only had lbs to lose lol :D:D

you and penny got to the pump rooms yet?

I'll be up in bath in August - weekend before the meet actually

So water not your favourite tipple then Sally.....lol.
I am sure your boss wont mind you drinking water....lol.

:rotflmao: i think my boss would pass out if i went and only drank water and i can't be responsible for that happening at his party - too big a risk to take :D

awww...what a considerate employee u r Sal.

everyone has to make sacrifices for their career. I'm just following my duty :party0036: :D

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie

New revised list.....anymore takers or decliners .....?????????

stick me down as a possible - I have to sort some things out first though... will confirm after this weekend...

Back