Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

Hey TL, i'm in Plymstock as well and go to Jo (Devonbabe on this forum). I'm up by the school.

A lot of the Plymouth gals went to the last meet in Bath, it was great to actually meet up and have a chat. Hope you will make the plymouth meet :)

Hi, wow I'm so glad I've found this thread, I'd love to come if it's ok:D

I'm in torquay so not too far and I'm doing the cambridge diet, this site has been amazing, I'd love to meet some of you fab ladies:D

Wow - looks like this is going to be quite an event! :)

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up

Wow this is going to be a fab night......we just have to sort somewhere to meet up....though on the Barbican is a popular location. Then anyone who would like to join us, we are planning on going out on the town too in the evening.

If anyone needs somewhere to crash they are welcome to crash at mine......there is a choice of
my bed or the sofa.......unless you fancy a high sleeper, or a cabin bed

Barbican sounds favourite, as it should be lovely and sunny in August and plenty of choices of places to meet. I will leave suggestions up to you Plymouth gals, as you probably know whats best, and we can always arrange where to go in the evening then, unless anyone has suggestions before?

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up

Wow the list is looking fantastic.......if you fancy coming along too just reply and will add you to the list.
We will be meeting up on the barbican the actual place to be decided.
Then in the evening we are out on the town......!
Its going to be a fab night out.

how about we all meet up in "the cider press" in the barbican at lunchtime? its one of the bigger pubs and cos theres quite a few of us, it seems most suitable? if not, then the union rooms is big as well (tho it aint as nice as meeting in the barbican).

im really looking forward to it! for those who r travelling down, i have plenty of room at my place as well so consider staying over so we can all stay out late lol.

xxxx

thought union rooms might be better for the evening if we meet up then - or maybe Yates or the hogshead at the top of town?.
Cider Press is good for lunchtime as they have the longer tables - do they do food? Are they one of the pubs with the seating outside now - just in case it is nice weather?

yes, long tables and can sit outside...tho not much seatng outside. barican is nice for the day but wayyyy too crowded for a group like ours in the evening so i agree with u xxx

rofl.....I know I have lived here for nearly 7 years but I havent been out in town for 15 years and that was when visiting his family.....lol. Ok well you will follow me who will be following Karen or Sam.....lol. Actually we should all meet up at mine and get a cab back into town.......lol.

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972

Can I come please?!?!?! :D:D:D

another one on the list! yay!

Thanks Karen - sorry to see you're poorly!!!

I'm sure Jem will come too.... she hates to miss out on these things haha!

lol! more the merrier! shall we stick her on the list whether she likes it or not? :D thanks for the well wishes, starting to feel slightly better now.

xx

Back