Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem

Ha Ha Karen, yeah let's add her regardless!!! I've text her to ask her but i'm sure she'll say yes!!

Is anyone recommending accommodation?!?!

By the way - accommodation. There is a travel lodge/inn in the city centre (drake circus) or 2 at sutton and lockyer quay both of which are but the aquarium and you can walk to the barbican in 5 mins, not especially cheap but you pay by room if you are sharing. Or there are loads of B&Bs around the hoe area. There is a Best Western at The Duke of Cornwall which is central and walking distance to town - and Barbican (about 10 mins)

A couple of suggestions

Cheryl as you started this meet up......do you have any idea what sort of time you want to meet up in the day......?

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem

This is our list .....is everyone still going to make it......Im not sure about Jemimarobin.....I think we will bold those definately coming so please just say if you will be with us for sure or not.

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky

Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem

Are there anymore who would like to join us in Plymouth on sat 18th aug.
Let us know, any newbies are more than welcome to join us.

omg...u just reminded me i have to lose another 14lbs or will have to buy the drinks!!! wheres that leotard????

Right guys ...we are wanting suggestions for a time to meet during the day from those who have further to come.
Obviously those of us in Plymouth are pretty flexible.

All ideas to be considered.

thought we had said summit about noon at the cider press? or am i making that up? cant be bothered to look back over the pages lol

xx

I am quite flexible, but might be better to make it a bit later for those coming from further afield? All suggestions welcome.

well we could turn up at noon and wait til everyone arrives. might be plastered by then but hey-ho lol

well we could turn up at noon and wait til everyone arrives. might be plastered by then but hey-ho lol

You are not drinking that early are you....lol
True I suppose we could turn up at lunchtime and wait for everyone else.....! Maybe if I give people my mobile number by pm, then they can get in touch if they need us.

Anymore suggestions ???????

no of course not! im not teasing. er-hem.

Good idea. I don't mind giving my mobile either, we can just arrange to be there from about midday, others can join as and when?

good idea. tho if its raining like it is now, i'll turn up with the later ones lol

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen

Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem

Anymore to confirm they will be coming ?????????

Good idea. I don't mind giving my mobile either, we can just arrange to be there from about midday, others can join as and when?

This sounds promising.......so if anyone wants mine or any of the others coming to the meet if you pm then swap mobile numbers then if for any reason we have had to move we can keep in touch.

Back