Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

Eclipse296
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
MisspiggyFi

I forgot you will be down here......wahooo it will be a great night.

From Lancaster?
or are you really elsewhere ;)

haha no, I'm moving to plymouth (torpoint) on the 2nd june :D Not so far to travel!! xx

Eclipse296
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
MisspiggyFi

I forgot you will be down here......wahooo it will be a great night.

Looks like 2 of me are going!! :p

Eclipse296
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime

New revised list.......anyone else wanna be added....??

haha no, I'm moving to plymouth (torpoint) on the 2nd june :D Not so far to travel!! xx

Just associated you with another comment - you have the submariner partner - it's all coming together now ;)

As i said i think it is an excellent decision, i moved here thinking i would stay a couple of years and move back home - that was 16 years ago :eek: Aren't you planning on getting a couple of dogs ? We have just the one dog a GSD but i always wanted a staffy or english bull terrier but wasn't able to persuade OH - maybe next time but we would definitely get two next time. This one is too spoilt now to accept an intruder.

However my personal recommendation is make sure you get them insured - just cost me £250 today at the vet hospital. He was off colour, coughing and raised temp so they took him in to x ray his chest as he had pluerisy and septicaemia (£1000) at Christmas as they wanted to check it wasn't a relapse. Luckily it isn't and he is just on ABs but unlike our last dog we insured this one and what a godsend it has been - he practically has his own bed up the vet hosp and he is only 4.

Anyway, end of ramble, will be nice to meet a few more people and putting faces to IDs :D

And for those of you who haven't been to plymouth, i recommend a visit.

oooooooooooooohhh ill come too, HAVE to come to plymouth and see all my girls!!!

Eclipse296
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou

i'm well up for that ladies! when I've got a bit longer than 10 mins I'll trawl through this post and check holiday dates but for now count me in! xxx

Eclipse296
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Jemimarobin

Jemimarobin

On twice Sonks :D

can i join? i tend to 'lurk' more than post lately , but it would be great to meet you all.

i think i can manage the 4 minute drive into Plymouth..or I could take the senic route and go across from Mountbatten on the water taxi to the Barbican
:)

well best you save up for the petrol !!!! it will be a great meet ............i've seen you post .............devon babe ...xx

Eclipse296
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou