Total Solution PMA...not today!!

dolly_daydream

Lol, had a hard night, the mini scotch eggs in the fridge we're saying eat me at 2am this morning. The baby has been up all night being driven mad by itching from the pox, poor wee lamb!! So its off to the doctors for us later...blinkin 4:10pm was the earliest appointment and I rang as soon as they opened!

Hubby been to the shop to pick up some digestives and crisps to try and tempt her to eat, unsuccessful so now they r sat staring at me grrrrrr!!

And to top it off I've woken up with really nasty stomach pains.....so I can tell today is gonna be a trying day!

But I know I have to keep reminding myself I'm on day 12 100% Ts, so nearly at the end of the week and half way thro the month so gotta stay strong grrrrrrrr and stop feeling sorry myself!!xx

Last edited:
you have done so well to get to day 12!! dont listen to the talking food

hope everything is ok with your daughter and she is more settled tonight

Thanks hun...talking food is the bane of my life lol!! I'm feeling a bit better myself now just tired so thats good. Fingers crossed for a better night tonight, shes got doctors at 4:10pm so maybe they will give her something...I dont know if there is anything they can give but if any of the spots r infected I'd think it will be antibiotics.xx

My worst time is when my children are ill. Especially if i am up at night and have lost sleep. When I am tired I need carbs, when I am bored I want carbs. I know it is probably the last thing you want to do right now but how about putting your child into a buggy wrapped up warm an snug an go for a nice walk. I always feel so much better and helps the day go by much faster.

I hope she feels better soon

If your Dr is any good he will give her camomile. Antihistamines. Aquous cream. And paracetamol. Tiredness is the worst, hope she improves. Stay strong today xxx

Thanks hun...talking food is the bane of my life lol!! I'm feeling a bit better myself now just tired so thats good. Fingers crossed for a better night tonight, shes got doctors at 4:10pm so maybe they will give her something...I dont know if there is anything they can give but if any of the spots r infected I'd think it will be antibiotics.xx

food also talks to me alot

hopefully they will give something to soothe the itching as thats the main problem xx

Thanks everyone shes so much better now I cancelled the doctors app as didn't want to take her and risk infecting others if it wasnt totally necessary. The spots have gone down loads in just a day and shes not going crazy itching at her self now, temps also down. So fingers crossed shes through the worst.xx

Back