tomato - SF
Salad cream - 5 syns

Dinner
Pork - free
new potatos - 280g - 10 syns
Carrots - SF
Paprika - free
Brocolli - free

Looks good so far - you're doing great! Are you using extra light salad cream and mayo or the (proper!) full fat stuff? Special well done on drinking all that water, wish I could do that much!

Fair do's! I don't blame you, I'm a shocker for not wasting food too x

I hate wasting food! maybe thats half the reason I have a weight problem!

Always cooked too much then couldnt waste it!

Altho I did just clean out all my cupboard when i started slimming world! Why on earth was i keeping stuff neither me nor my fiancee like?!?! ha!

Full fat im afraid! had lots of both salad cream and mayo left and coudnt chuck them away!

I'm the same for not chucking things out. What you could do, though, is mix some of your mayo in to a tub of yoghurt or fromage frais and then you'll still have a bit of the mayo taste but with far fewer syns! Just a thought :)

I do that with quark - it's pretty tasteless, but i will often measure out some blue cheese, (so that I know if it's a HE or its syn value) chop it up and mix it in with the quark. The longer you leave it the better, and it's great mixed in with pasta/on toast/as a dip!
x

I'm the same for not chucking things out. What you could do, though, is mix some of your mayo in to a tub of yoghurt or fromage frais and then you'll still have a bit of the mayo taste but with far fewer syns! Just a thought :)

I do that with quark - it's pretty tasteless, but i will often measure out some blue cheese, (so that I know if it's a HE or its syn value) chop it up and mix it in with the quark. The longer you leave it the better, and it's great mixed in with pasta/on toast/as a dip!
x

thats some great ideas! thank you so much!

swprincess said:
Well I fell off the wagon big style but back on it as from tomorrow can't wait :)

Good luck getting back on it....I'm finding it difficult at the moment, been si busy I just can't get back into it!!! No proper plans for next set of days off so I'm going to do a big shop of lots if superfree!!! Xxx

Good luck getting back on it....I'm finding it difficult at the moment, been si busy I just can't get back into it!!! No proper plans for next set of days off so I'm going to do a big shop of lots if superfree!!! Xxx

I just got sick of felling bloated and fat! I know I am fat and look it but don't like feeling heavy on my feet :)

I think sometimes we need to fall off to realise how much we need to stick to it... when your ready you will get back on it hun :)

I cant go shopping till the end of the months so gonna pick up a few bits of fruit and veg begining of next week but till then I'll have to wing it! lol

swprincess said:
I just got sick of felling bloated and fat! I know I am fat and look it but don't like feeling heavy on my feet :)

I think sometimes we need to fall off to realise how much we need to stick to it... when your ready you will get back on it hun :)

I cant go shopping till the end of the months so gonna pick up a few bits of fruit and veg begining of next week but till then I'll have to wing it! lol

Definately! I was 1lb away from target and guess i just thought I could eat whatever I wanted because I was practically there....Er no, doesn't work that way! Work skirt feels so much tighter but still didn't stop me eating junk on flight (I'm cabin crew) yesterday.... Ended up feeling bloated and gross so hoping tomorrow is a new day!!

I'm sure you'll be fine winging it, you can adapt anything to sw when you put your mind to it!!! ;-)

Definately! I was 1lb away from target and guess i just thought I could eat whatever I wanted because I was practically there....Er no, doesn't work that way! Work skirt feels so much tighter but still didn't stop me eating junk on flight (I'm cabin crew) yesterday.... Ended up feeling bloated and gross so hoping tomorrow is a new day!!

I'm sure you'll be fine winging it, you can adapt anything to sw when you put your mind to it!!! ;-)

aww well it's an exciting time getting so close to target hun and I think everyone blips slightly when they have the freedom!

Cabin crew? How exciting! :) I can certainly imagine that can make following SW tricky at the best of times, so just stick with it darl! sounds like you have done great :) and tomorrow is always a new day sweets!

Back