Poepsie's frumpy to yummy journey

Poepsie

Hi all, I've been having a read of your diaries and posts and thought it was time to introduce myself. :eek: I've done Lighter Life years ago and went down from a size 18 to a size 10 in 3-4 months. However, over the years the weight crept up and I've had a baby (now 1 yr old). I've tried Cambridge Diet last year but couldn't manage for more than a month. I find LL and CD expensive and was looking for a cheaper VLCD online when I found SS. I've placed my order hoping I wasn't getting ripped off and then found you all on minimins. I am now so excited. Delivery was a bit of a pain as I missed them twice but finally got my food today. I am planning to start on Monday and I cannot wait. I have a lot of weight to loose so, I will be here for some time. I am a size 22-24 and went to get back down to a size 10. I'm hoping with the support we can give each other, that I will do it this time.

Hello hun and welcome. Sounds like your gonna do brill on ss with you doing so well in the past on other vlcd. I did lipotrim a while ago and ended up putting it back on so im back to square one... for the last time (well not the last time i want another baby so i think ill be back again lol)

The forum is very supportive, i almost ate a mcdonalds today if it wasnt for these ladies lol!

Good luck for monday and keep posting :) xxx

Hello
You sound similar to me. I joined lighter life years ago. Lost loads, binged it all on.

Your right ll is expensive and its hassle going to the meetings with trying to find a babysitter etc.

I have been on SnS a week now, I love it.

I hope you do to.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you ladies, I'm so glad I've found such a supportive forum. I look forward to getting to know you all and having the good losses everyone seem to be having.

Welcome to our little group, that seems to be growing daily. You will find it way easier and more enjoyable than any other diet you have done. keep up with the water intake, have your veggies, and you will do great.

Welcome! As everyone has already said, we're a friendly bunch over here. I started on cambridge in January and it was so expensive, and such an inconvenience, I thought, having to go and see someone every week.

I look forward to keeping up with your progress :)

Thank you hun. I was going to start on Monday but I'm so excited, think I may start on Sunday instead. xx

Welcome and good luck, s&s is great, you can drop the pounds without feeling like your on a traditional vlcd, the meals really help. This little community on here is amazing too x

Hi! I'm starting next Sunday & I can't wait. I did Exante last year. Can't wait to follow your losses xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

Hiya

Welcome! I'm on day 4 now, never dome a VLCD before so was a bit worried as to how I would cope but I'm fine! Found it sooo easy I think because what I do eat tastes amazing so not feeling deprived ATM! :)

Good luck but yes best advice is to stick with this forum! The Girlies are sooooooo supportive here and have helped me a lot!

Keep us updated

Xxxx

Are you starting 2morro hun?Good luck if your are :) xx

Welcome to S & S and look forward to hearing how you get on.

hi I started ss on 23/02. So far so good. I'm loving the variety on this compared to Exante (did this last year but only managed 3weeks). The ideas for the diet on here is great and will help with varying the diet so Ii don't get bored. Good luck for monday xx

Ok, I've started today. Had a moment where I thought I'll start tomorrow as baby has kept us up all night but, I'm not putting it off any longer. I am determined to do it this time. I've weighed this morning and, I will be here for some time. I'll be attempting to make a weight loss ticker in a mo', just wanted to make a start on my diary. Thank you so much for all the encouragement. It will be very difficult to fail with this much support. xx

You'll do great hunni. We're all here for you :)

Howz it going so far today then? :)

Poepsie said:
Ok, I've started today. Had a moment where I thought I'll start tomorrow as baby has kept us up all night but, I'm not putting it off any longer. I am determined to do it this time. I've weighed this morning and, I will be here for some time. I'll be attempting to make a weight loss ticker in a mo', just wanted to make a start on my diary. Thank you so much for all the encouragement. It will be very difficult to fail with this much support. xx

Hi how's it going? Im only on day 6 but i can definately say it gets better.

Back