Poepsie's frumpy to yummy journey

Day 3 done. TOTM came on yesterday which has made things a bit harder, for my protein meal I was just going to have egg but ended up with a little grilled bacon as well. In the past I would've seen this as a diet fail and then fallen off the wagon completely but now I'm just looking at it as oh well it happened, I'm still doing my diet and tomorrow is another day.

I ate a spoonful of mayo with my quorn at dinner, so I'm the same. Bit of a "hmm" moment, but I dont feel bad about it and i'm not going to fall off the wagon either.

Wish I'd had bacon now tho! Sounds delish! :)

I usually get major savoury cravings during Toth so only havinng bacon wasn't too bad. I don't think a bit of mayo would've been that bad? We'll just put it behind us, eh? xx

Yeah, I've got totm too. Just want to stuff my face. So, in the grand scheme of things, a spoonful of mayo at 100 calories wasnt the worst I could have done!

Well, I'm feeling quite chuffed because I've had a good day today. This week has been a tough one with starting the diet, baby having a stomach bug, TOTM, an argument with hubby etc. Apart from adding bacon to my protein meals yesterday and the day before, I have stuck with it. Today's protein meal was a quorn pepper steak. It was ok, the benefit is more that it satisfies the need for eating with a knife and fork and chewing something hot. Having a protein mealon a vlcd is a new thing for me having done LL and CDin the past. I think it has taken some getting used to and I've learned to plan my meals so I don't end up doing silly things impulsively like adding bacon last minute. Anyway, that's my ramblingsfor today. Well done if you're still reading xx

Sounds like your back on track so good for you. You've had a stressful week and i think you did well xx

Thanks hun, I really want to do this. Just need to learn what my triggers are so I don't repeat mistakes xx

Poepsie said:
Thanks hun, I really want to do this. Just need to learn what my triggers are so I don't repeat mistakes xx

Morning huni, you can do it! Xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Morning cupcake (or afternoon, I should say. Lol). Hope you're doing well? I'm having a good day. Think I'm finally on track xx

Week 1 weigh-in

I've had my first weigh-in today and am really happy to have lost 9.5lbs. Best of all, it doesn't really feel like I've been on a diet! I know I had some bacon with my protein meal on day 2 and 3 (blaming TOTM) but that has helped me through a time where I would've had a lot worse to eat and despite that, I am really happy with my weight-loss this week. I'm loving s&s, just wish I knew about it sooner! I'm excited to see what next week brings :p

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you!!!!

9.5lbs gone forever! :D

Well done u i bet you feel over the moon : ) especially as it was totm

no1mom23 said:
Well done u i bet you feel over the moon : ) especially as it was totm

I do, such a relief! I thought it was going to be a small loss for me. xx

Back