Pogle says It's been a while!

Pogle

Hello,

Pogle here. Just thought I'd drop by. I lost half my body weight on LL & Cam a while back and then it all went a bit wrong!
Sadly I found it all again :eek:.

BUT last week I had a gastric bypass and am feeling on top of the world again. It's not for everyone, and it's early days yet, but i just thought I'd pop by and say hello. People often used to disappear from the discovery health board and I always wondered what happened to them. So anyone around here I know? Hiya Mini:)

Ho Pogle and welcome to the minim's

Hi Pogle,

Always lovely to hear from old friends and so very happy that you are on top of the world again :grouphugg:

There are a good few of the old gang nearly always about, some of them come and go and drop by every now and then to let us know how they are getting on.

We have a very supportive WLS forum here now you might like to check out.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Pogle, I too remember you from DH, welcome back to minis and glad to hear the op went well x x x

Hello,

Pogle here. Just thought I'd drop by. I lost half my body weight on LL & Cam a while back and then it all went a bit wrong!
Sadly I found it all again :eek:.

BUT last week I had a gastric bypass and am feeling on top of the world again. It's not for everyone, and it's early days yet, but i just thought I'd pop by and say hello. People often used to disappear from the discovery health board and I always wondered what happened to them. So anyone around here I know? Hiya Mini:)

Hiya Pogle, remember me from DH? :) Came over to Minimins as soon as it launched and never went back!

Good to read that you're feeling on top of the world again and a very big welcome to the site :D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Hiya Pogle, I remember you from DH too. :D:D Welcome to Minis hun. :D

Hey Pogle,
Welcome to minis,
I also had the Gastric Bypass on the 6th December, so we are only one day apart from each other, where did you get it done?? I got mine done at The Alexandra in manchester.
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your new weightloss journey!!

Back