PogMoma's Diary

I would have the burger and enjoy it. Are you carb cycling? Does she have the run of the house? Would imagine it would be hard to find her if she wanted to hide lol she's so tiny. x

Lol Pog,

she he sounds and looks so cute! Bless her cotton socks playing hide and seek with you both.

I'd eat the burger too because I prefer beef, chicken to bland and dry....can't even remember the last time I tried to get a breast down :(

cant wait to see your weigh in results, it's an experiment and a half this carb cycling malarkey :)

Hehe yes she is tiny so we only let her run around the flat supervised. She loves crawling under the sofa and we're worried she might find her way actually inside it, then we'll have to rip the sofa apart to get her out lol I've heard some horror stories where the hedgehogs would escape from their homes and go missing for days. People leave food out in each room and sprinkle flour all around to see where the footprints go. They can squeeze into the tiniest places!

Yes carb cycling Val, first week. I've found it quite good doing it tho. Just hope it works for me. I do feel better but I haven't managed any exercise apart from the daily commute walking to and from work 25mins each way.

I've decided to go for the burger for lunch :D

Food

B: Atkins bar, Nescafe can coffee
L: Patty & Bun Ari Gold burger and chips
D: BBQ pork steak, veg

Oooh yes, the meat delivery. So I had it delivered to work and it arrived yesterday, it was sooooo heavy! I had to ask OH to come pick me up to help me carry it all home. Now the freezer at home is full and I think we have enough meat to last us months lol It's good anyway, they send good quality stuff, much better than the stuff I get around where I live.

It's Friday but not a real Friday for me. I'm coming into work tomorrow for a full day's work but boss said I can take a day off when it's less busy instead.

Hope everyone has a good day x

That burger was totally worth it!

ari gold.JPG

Yummy that looks amazing. Eestin gourmet stuff looks fab just never got round to ordering from there x

Yummy that looks amazing. Eestin gourmet stuff looks fab just never got round to ordering from there x

Try it! It's really good! I've ordered three times from them so far and I'm far from disappointed!

Well today went a little bit pear shaped. After that amazing burger and fries lunch I was good enough not to touch the treats our boss bought from M&S. Everything is so hectic at work and everyone is so stressed out, the treats were sat between me and my colleague and people kept coming for them. Not me tho, I wasn't tempted.

HOWEVER...

I got home and realised I wasn't hungry enough to have the dinner I planned but didn't want to get hungry later. I ended up eating nearly a whole pack of Mikados but it didn't stop there. Two slices of Dairylea cheeses and then a Curly Wurly. Hmph. Not good.

Not sure if I should do a moderate carb day tomorrow and then WI and measure on Sunday. Hmm maybe not worth it. I'll see how I feel tomorrow morning.

No regrets on the burger tho :D

Was it your treat day? If so I wouldn't worry I'm sure I've had more on a treat day than that ;)

That burger looks lush! :) mikados can't be that heavy they are tiny and curly wurly's were allowed years ago when I did WW so you are probably ok :) don't worry. Do the next day how you feel you should, which day is it meant to be today for you? I am supposed to have my cheat day today but I ate loads of bread yesterday that it feels so wrong to indulge again.

fingers crossed you didn't dint the scales too much, although to be honest I doubt you have done any lasting damage as it does take a good few days of eating like a pig to do lasting damage.

Yesterday was supposed to be low but I knew I was going to have the burger and fries and today was supposed to be treat day but I think I'll have to have yesterday as treat day instead.

I weighed and measured this morning - lost 1cm on left thigh (random) but weight is the same as last Sunday. At least during the week it only went down and then back up rather than going above what I weighed in as on Sunday. I knew Friday was a dangerous day to do low carb. A bit ambitious of me I say :D

I think I'll change my weekly WI day to Thursday, that way I know I'll have def done low on Mon and Wed.

Food

B: orange, banana, Starbucks coffee
L: chicken and bacon pasta salad, yogurt
D: BBQ pork steak, veg

Now back to work. Don't want to stay too long in the office.

Have a lovely long weekend all x

Hi pogmama - love the pogbaby stories:) interested to see how cc goes

I can manage Friday low as usually have omelette from works canteen for lunch! X

Hope you get out of work quickly. I usually work every other saturday and although I finish at 1:00 I still hate it

Food looks so good. x

Hi pogmama - love the pogbaby stories:) interested to see how cc goes

Hi Katie, thanks :) PogBaby managed to get into the ottoman bed again last night and got stuck in between boxes. We heard her scrabbling around. OH had a hard time pulling her out cos she wanted to stay there lol silly little thing :D

I can manage Friday low as usually have omelette from works canteen for lunch! X

Sometimes I wish we had a canteen. Unfortunately there are millions of Pret, EAT, Costa, Wasabi type lunch places around. Best bet would be M&S, salad bars or a pasta place that does jacket potatoes and cafe type food. Ooh just remembered, I think they do omelettes too. Must investigate :D x

Hope you get out of work quickly. I usually work every other saturday and although I finish at 1:00 I still hate it

Food looks so good. x

Unfortunately I'm stuck here from 9-5.30 normal working hours as I told my boss I wanted a day off closer to my exams instead. Only fair, can't take the mickey :D

How come you have to work every other Saturday? x

I think I'll change my weekly WI day to Thursday, that way I know I'll have def done low on Mon and Wed. x

I did the same - changed from Sun to Thurs as I knew I would end up having my celebration meals (and starch allowance) over the weekend :D

Good going on the STS. Better than a gain even if temporary water weight!

If I didn't have three cats I'd seriously consider adopting a hedgehog. Didn't know they had personalities!

Its a long weekend for you guys correct? Hope you have a wonderful time xx

Back