PogMoma's Diary

Morning Pog,

how are you today?

sorry you had to stay in work but well jealous of your choice of stores...I love being in London and lose weight so easily when I'm there. There is so much choice out and about and all the walking does wonders. Lol on the random thigh loss :)

do you believe it's working yet? Or do you just think it's a bit more of a licence to eat what you like and stay the same over time? I'm not sure yet but worried.

If I didn't have three cats I'd seriously consider adopting a hedgehog. Didn't know they had personalities!

Its a long weekend for you guys correct? Hope you have a wonderful time xx

Yep long weekend :)

Go onto You Tube and search for African Pygmy Hedgehogs and cats or something like that. They tend to get along fine or ignore each other. I think these hedgehogs are ok with any other pet except maybe some ferrets. Not sure if you can get them in Dubai tho! It's illegal to keep them in some US states I understand. I heard about them having different personalities etc before we got ours but didn't "believe" it lol The carers who looked after PogBaby while we were in Spain has two boys - one very shy and very scared of everything (apparently PogBaby chased him around and nearly made him jump out of his skin lol) and the other is really lively and adventurous. He fancied PogBaby but she wasn't having any of it! Love triangle right there :D x

Morning Pog,

how are you today?

sorry you had to stay in work but well jealous of your choice of stores...I love being in London and lose weight so easily when I'm there. There is so much choice out and about and all the walking does wonders. Lol on the random thigh loss :)

do you believe it's working yet? Or do you just think it's a bit more of a licence to eat what you like and stay the same over time? I'm not sure yet but worried.

Hi Lauren,

I'm good thanks. Got up really, really late tho. Catching up on Minimins quickly before I start studying.

I walk around everywhere but I think my body is used to it, it's not helping much in the exercise department. Yea... what's that thigh loss about lol

I really don't know if it's working yet, it's too early to tell. I'll give it a month so three more weeks to make my mind up. Hopefully it won't just be bouncing up and down on the same spot!

I've just realised something. I took the Pill two cycles in a row without a break cos I didn't want TOTM to come while we were in Spain. I think that must have some effect on my body somehow? If that's the case I will be expecting no big change in the coming next week or so but after that things should go back to normal.

Around 10pm last night I had two slices of wholemeal toast with Flora and Dairylea slices, along with some white chocolate OH had brought home for me, this morning I weighed myself and I'm 0.3kg lighter than yesterday. What??? Did it help that I had pork steak and veg for dinner so the extra snacks didn't matter? Who knows...

Food

B/L: banana, spicy noodles and egg
D: sausages, bacon, veg
S: orange maybe
Coffee with milk and sugar

I've just realised something. I took the Pill two cycles in a row without a break cos I didn't want TOTM to come while we were in Spain. I think that must have some effect on my body somehow? If that's the case I will be expecting no big change in the coming next week or so but after that things should go back to normal.

Around 10pm last night I had two slices of wholemeal toast with Flora and Dairylea slices, along with some white chocolate OH had brought home for me, this morning I weighed myself and I'm 0.3kg lighter than yesterday. What??? Did it help that I had pork steak and veg for dinner so the extra snacks didn't matter? Who knows...

Food

B/L: banana, spicy noodles and egg
D: sausages, bacon, veg
S: orange maybe
Coffee with milk and sugar

Whatever it was it's worked :) lol on pogbaby love triangle :) we've had one here all week because chi chi has been in heat, starsky is our top stud and he has been courting her all day long and bluey the younger male has been constantly crying for her and getting told off by starsky....manic but bluey got her so starsky not happy :(

So do you think if we are used to walking everywhere it doesn't count as exercise? Don't say that :( lol hahah

Whatever it was it's worked :) lol on pogbaby love triangle :) we've had one here all week because chi chi has been in heat, starsky is our top stud and he has been courting her all day long and bluey the younger male has been constantly crying for her and getting told off by starsky....manic but bluey got her so starsky not happy :(

So do you think if we are used to walking everywhere it doesn't count as exercise? Don't say that :( lol hahah

Haha not always does the stud get the girl! ;)

Of course walking everywhere counts as exercise! I think if you're used to a certain routine like me - walking back and forth to work every day Mon - Fri 25mins each way for the past 6 years, your body gets used to it so that's basically your base line. Anything more than that is a bonus. I do notice if I spend time walking more than normal :) I need to up my exercise somehow!

B/L: wholemeal toast, Flora, scrambled eggs, Dairylea slice
D: chicken breast, bacon, veg
S: orange

Should add up to 1,055cals and 61carbs.

Interesting with a low carb meal at the end of day- that just may be the ticket. I've read often that not eating carbs for evening meal helps?

I agree with the walking and your body getting used to it. Just makes it hard to think about more exercise when we get home though.

Lol on all your animal antics PogMoma and Lauren. x

Evening Pog, hope you've had a good weekend. Boo to working Saturday but will be nice to have a that extra day off in the week when you have your exams :) That is so cute about the PogBaby love triangle hehe!

I used to back to back my pill packets and used to have a big woosh of a weight loss the week after my TOTM, fingers crossed the same happens for you :)

X

Interesting with a low carb meal at the end of day- that just may be the ticket. I've read often that not eating carbs for evening meal helps?

I got the idea from Chris' Easy Cycle where he says you can have a treat meal on high days except for dinner. Also I noticed if I have loads of carbs like pizze, pasta etc quite late, I go to the loo a lot during the night :D

All still very experimental of course :) x

I used to back to back my pill packets and used to have a big woosh of a weight loss the week after my TOTM, fingers crossed the same happens for you :)

Ooohh interesting. Slightly hopeful now :) x

Unexpected trip to Sainsbury's got me BBQ chicken wings and found some kale in the fridge so made kale crisps and had those for dinner instead.

Last edited:
I haven't tried the M&S ones either but I've had some from Planet Organic and EAT. They're strangely cheesy lol And yes, wherever they sell them they're quite expensive!

Ninja - I remove the stalks cos they get very chewy, put on a baking tray, drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle a bit of salt and bake at 160 for a few mins. I keep an eye on it every now and then and turn them over. They can go from soggy to burnt very quickly. You can experiment with the flavours, maybe some pepper, paprika or even mustard powder? The leaves shrink a lot so don't be afraid to put a lot in! :)

I woke up feeling a bit big this morning. I think it's because I'm due TOTM.

I've just had breakfast and I've come to the conclusion that I don't like almond milk lol I didn't like the Alpro one so this time I got the Blue Diamond one but nah... I know there are more out there but for now I think I'll stick to soy and Koko coconut milk.

B: buckwheat toasted muesli, almond milk
L: sausage sandwich
D: chicken, bacon, veg, sweet potato
S: banana, sweet potato

Gym plan for tonight. Gym buddy and I have been very lazy lately, very bad. He usually has some sort of entertaining story about drama with the girlfriend and I haven't spoken to him in a couple of weeks so should be less boring! His gf is a bit ditzy/dozy/whatever the word is, they were supposed to go to Copenhagen for Bank Holiday weekend but as they were boarding they found out she only had two months left on her passport and she needed three. So they didn't even get to board the plane and fell out with each other. Sounds like they've made up now but I want details lol

Hope everyone has a good day x

Making kale crisps now :)

Haha gym buddy GF sounds funny, glad you get some comedy tales from him - should make the gym sesh a bit less boring! Food looks very nice :)

I love almond milk, ordered 20 cartons in my last online shop because it was £1 haha! I like the coconut one but never been fussed on soy, it curdles in my coffee! I always get soy at starbucks etc though I really like it steamed.

Hope you're having a good day :)

X

Haha everyone needs a gym buddy like yours. Guess it's easily done, but what a disaster. Can't wait to hear all about it. lol.

Having some almond milk with my porridge tomorrow morning, only had it once so can't remember if I like it or not. x

Back