PogMoma's Diary

How annoying about delivery - make sure you tell them it's unacceptable and they give you voucher or money off delivery!

They're usually good, if they're later than the booked delivery slot they take the delivery charge off. One time they gave everyone a bag filled with bread and some other staples to apologise about some spill in the van which didn't even affect my bags.

Anyway they called me today and apologized saying there was a massive accident on the motorway so everyone in that time slot was affected. Apparently it was too late for the office to send out texts (they close at 11pm) so that's why I didn't get any more texts. They gave me 15 pounds in vouchers to use for next time so I'm good :)

Juicing sounds amazing wish I had enough time in the morning. Guess living in a city you would have delivery problems. Nice of them to give you vouchers. x

Juicing is really good Val, although I don't know how appealing it would be when it becomes proper winter :p

It must be really tricky for the drivers to make sure they arrive on time as traffic in London is so unpredictable, well I say that but usually most places are slow!

I've just booked a new delivery for next Monday and I hope they turn up this time as I'm planning to do the 3 day juicing thing the following day.

I've been eating so much rubbish the last couple of days. My tummy feels heavy :( Convenient, on the go food are generally so unhealthy!

Wow this weekend has been a non stop binge-fest. Even OH had tummy problems cos he ate too much. So much nice food available everywhere!

Monday will be wind down from eating too much and then Tue, Wed, Thu is going to be juicing.

My flatmate's mum is visiting from Oz and is staying until Wed. Apparently she'll be cooking loads of nice food to us. Timing sucks! Hopefully will be able to resist!

How's the juicing going?

I've been managing 2x 600ml bottles of juices a day, not the 100% as I planned. I don't know know what it is, maybe I'm not in the right set of mind? I just want to eat eat eat :( This Friday is supposed to be weigh & measure day but I know I've put on 1-2kg since last month. Disappointing but very much expected. I try better :)

Thanks Val :)

I got on the scales this morning and it showed 1.5kg gain from last month so I didn't even bother measuring lol

It's OK, I've enjoyed eating loads of 'naughty' foods for a month. It was good after the oh so restrictive juice, eggs and cucumbers! I've not been back to see the crazy Chinese doctor lady in a while - just too busy at the moment!

I'll try and be better this coming month and see what the results show. I need to reduce all the processed rubbish I keep craving :D

Hi, sorry to hear about gain, but if that is over a month off plan, you did well, I could gain that in a week. I find if I keep up the good fats I am not so hungry

Thanks Sammy, I'm not too bothered about the gain. I'm surprised it's not even more than that! It's not so much hunger that's making me eat, I just crave sweet, then savoury then sweet then savoury and repeat. This is leading me to eat A LOT lol

Hey Pog

Haven't been here in ages and just came by to say hi.

I see from your signature you met your second goal? How is it going now?

How is pogbaby?

Hi ladies, haven't been on here for a while. I don't like what they've done with the app so I found myself logging on less and less. Also not been tracking any diet of any sort! Just recovering from the flu as well.

I noticed today was supposed to be weigh in day and I'm afraid to say I'm at 66kg which is higher than when I hit my lowest recently at 64.5kg. It's slowly creeping up again so I need to get a grip and stop eating crap!

PogBaby is well, thanks for asking Bonkers. Here's a picture of her dozing off in daddy's hand.

Attachments

• 1413751171786.jpg
    1413751171786.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 43
Well Done on weight. And aww to the baby :) xx

Hi there,

I'm busy, done Atkins before and achieved goal with ease.

Just reading your diary, we are around the same weight, so will be interesting to follow your journey x.

Welcome Busy :) It's really quiet on here these days and I'm not even on Atkins! I don't think many people on the Atkins forum are on Atkins to be honest lol I do want to reach my goal of 9 stone but it's slow going. I'm only have one juice a day these days around 500-600ml of it. The rest is crappy food which I need to stop eating. Need to get my act together!

hey log,

I noticed it was eerily quiet on here - I will just rant to myself!

The results will come once you sort your mindset, no point forcing it or even beating yourself up about. Just keep posting - for your self to look back and reflect.

xx

All is ok with me. Not dieting as such since I have so many lunches, dinners and drinks these days. Still juicing tho, trying to fit in 1-2 a day which I think it helping me maintain. Considering the amount of crap food I eat, I'm happy with it! :D

Back