PogMoma's Diary

Hehe aw shucks Susie :D

I'm determined to get to target and stay there this time! x

Brilliant news on your losses well done xx

Weigh in and measurement day for me today. Last time I did it properly was July 21st so just under a month ago.

My weight has gone down by 5.5kg (12lbs) and I've lost a total 25cm (just under 10inches) from all over. I'm quite pleased with that.

I'm now in the normal BMI range!!! :D:D:D

Clothes sizes - bottoms are some 12s and some 14s depending on which shop the clothes are from but the 14s are all generally too loose. Tops are mostly 12s and 10s are still a bit tight.

It's date night tonight and we're going to Burger & Lobster. I've been meaning to try this place for ages. They only have three meals on the menu - beef burgers, lobster brioche and lobster. They all come with salad and chips. Although technically not allowed I'm looking forward to some yummy naughtiness then back on the wagon from tomorrow :D

Wow that's great honey!!! Well done for being so focused. Surely you don't have much more to lose? Love lobster- enjoy you deserve it. X

Wow that's fantastic... congratulations! You must be close to target now?

Thanks ladies :)

Dinner was thoroughly enjoyable but my stomach must have shrunk, I left chips!

I have my target weight as 57kg which means I still have 7.5kg (16.5lbs) to lose but I don't know if that's my ideal weight now. I used to be that weight (give or take 1kg) most of my adult life but I think my body shape has changed a lot. I have a pair of jeans I really want to fit back into so that's my real target. I'm going to concentrate on how I feel rather than obsess over kgs. I'm only 5'3" or so, even if I gain a little it makes a big difference. Target is size 10! Hopefully I'll get there in the next couple of months or so :)

Susie, I'm so sorry that happened! Seriously, what is wrong with some people?!

PogMoma, I've just finished catching up on your diary. I love the pics from your holiday and am intrigued about the mysterious new weight loss regimen you're trying! It sounds like you're doing wonderfully. PogBaby is adorable as always!

Hi, catching up on the diaries, you are doing brilliant.

Hi, catching up on the diaries, you are doing brilliant.

Hey! I just posted on your diary! Thanks, feel free to talk about smoothies and juices with me! :) x

If you are near goal then I definitely think focusing on shape, body feel & clothes is more important than scales:). Good luck xx

Thanks Katie, good to see you back on here! :) x

Quick update - it's been about 3 weeks since my last monthly WI and life in general has been a bit manic. Not managed to juice at all but if I'm feeling peckish I'd eat fruit. Considering the food I've eaten during this time, I'd say maintaining around average 65kg isn't too bad. I've just eaten smaller portions of everything. I think I might stick to calorie counting and a bit of juicing to maintain once I reach goal.

Just under 2 weeks until my next official WI, gonna do a few days of juicing. Jason Vale has this worldwide 3 day juicing thing going on next week and I've signed up to join in. You get emails including motivational videos etc. Think it will be good. I have grocery delivery booked for tomorrow with lots of fruit and veg so I'll try and get at least one juice in a day.

3 day Juicing thing sounds good. I am following a 10 day smoothiscleanse, only 3 lb down after 8 days, I think I need to tweak it.

Are you juicing with a nutri bullet? I've just bought one x

I have a Philips Juicer which extracts just the juice from fruit and veg and the pulps goes into a separate compartment. I throw the pulp away but I've heard some people make cakes with it?

The Nutribullet is a blender/smoothie maker so you get to eat all the flesh and fibre so you'll feel fuller than on just juice. I have a blender too which I use to blend juice and soft fruit (bananas, mangoes, avocados etc) that can't go in the juicer or ice or yogurt together.

How did today go Vicky? I saw you breakfast pic on FB :D x

I can't wait till my shopping arrives tonight. Just got a text saying they may be delayed tho. Grrr... Plan is to get up 20-30mins earlier than usual and GET JUICING!!! YAY!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Weird thing happened to me today. I cooked a couple of really nice steak burgers which I had in the freezer and took them into work to have for lunch. I was quite looking forward to it in a way cos I haven't had much meat in a while. BUT... I didn't enjoy it as much I thought I would and I almost feel like I've gone off meat altogther.

People at work were talking about having Nandos for lunch and the thought didn't appeal to me at all.

I don't know what it is but I just want to feel clean inside, and to think I've done Dukan and Atkins in the past?? How?? I can't even imagine doing it again! What's happening to me??

Confused.

Anyway, juicing starts again tomorrow. At least for minimum one meal a day anyway :D

Last night Tesco texted me to say the delivery was going to be delayed by an hour which was fine but they never turned up! Baffled and a bit annoyed :mad:

No juicing this morning so it looks like calorie counting until I find out what happened and sort out another delivery. Hmph.

Back