Point allowance

Manny

Hiding
Hi all,

I am just moving across having done w8 for 4 weeks. I am trying to do this mostly online until after the new year.

Anyway I was trying to work out my points and using the sticky on this forum I worked it out at 27. Can someone check for me please?

I am male, 30 years old, 5' 10" and 12st 9lb. My job is sitting down (the joys of IT)

Thanks for your help

27 is right manny! Welcome to weightwatchers ive my 2nd weigh in tomo hopefully u get to where u want to with the plan !!

Hiya Manny, I see we're starting the same time. Good luck. Hope you can eat all those points after doing W8. I'm finding challenging. I guess as the days goes by it get easier to eat more

Keisha,

I am findin it hard. I have had breakfast and lunch, used about 10 points. Really don't know how I will eat the rest. Suppose as the appetite comes back it will be a little easier.

You can carry a max of 4 a day over but if you stock pile them they should be used by the end of the week.

Hi Manny - and welcome to another ex-W8'er on weight watchers.

I am now on week 3 with 18 points - first two weeks a real struggle to eat anywhere near - managed on average about 12 per day

This week, getting on to average about 14-15 per day so doing better.

I get weighed on Wednesday night so we'll see how I go on then.

Good luck and keep asking those questions - its what success is made of

LRO xx

LRO - How did your weight go on the first week? I have found myself counting everything so far today (calories, fat, carbs, points)

I lost 2.5lbs the first week and 0.5lbs week 2 - so pretty good going really considering the change from vlcd.

I have been mindful of avoiding carbs still - and also drinking 2ltrs of water is my aim.

Good luck with it.

LRO x

Thanks. I am still drinking loads of water more out of habit than anything else.

I am trying to keep my carbs down as well, it is good to have a few potatoes with chicken as well as veg.

I would be ok if I even added 2lbs this week as I know it wouldn't be fat and then took it from there. Its just good to see the wife eating again :D

Thanks. I am still drinking loads of water more out of habit than anything else.

I am trying to keep my carbs down as well, it is good to have a few potatoes with chicken as well as veg.

I would be ok if I even added 2lbs this week as I know it wouldn't be fat and then took it from there. Its just good to see the wife eating again :D

Welcome Manny! It sounds like you are doing great so far x

have both you and your wife done W8 then swapped to WW? how're you finding it so far? x

Hi BW,

No only I have swapped from w8 to WW. My wife is due on the 15th of January and while I was on w8 she wasn't eating properly because she felt guily having food. I decided that I was wanting to continue to lose weight but at the same time make her feel ok about eating food. She is now eating better and I am feeling good.

Back