POINT OF INTEREST

Yeah looks good count me in, I can't get hold of scan bran though. Is it just sold in class?

Yes they sell it in holland and Barrett Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I sure will hun - Im gonna make up the list over the weekend and then the challenge begins whoop xx

Cant wait, welcome back Texty i hope you had a fab time on your hols! x

Yes the challenge starts Monday willfitskinnyjeans :D

Thanks Jo-Lou I had a lovely time ty apart from illness that kinda knocked the stuffing outta me, but im home now and on the mend thank goodness x

Hope you had a great holiday Texty. I will be joining this challenge to maintain, as I reached target Of 8st 7lbs on Friday.....I was actually 8st 6lbs 12oz haha!!!

Hey Texty, hope you had a fab holiday! Can you amend my goal before we start the challenge please, only got 26 lbs to lose now to hit target! Thank youu :) x

welcome aboard itsalonglongroad of course you can, Natmooo ill amend no probs hun, Kim - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well done hunni thats fantastic news xx

Mines 14lb now... Which takes me to 11.7 but may lower ... But expecting decent Florida gain hehe so will leave it as this for now x

It could hun im hoping anyway. It looks like 2.5 gain which I can handle that will come off soon x

That's nothing really, you could soon have that off x

It could have been worse I reckon had I not been ill - its a blessing in a way lol it stopped me overeating and drinking lots of alcohol haha

It's a shame you were ill texty, but glad you had a good holiday other than that.
My goal is now only 27lbs after losing half a stone in the last 2 weeks =)

Back