POINT OF INTEREST

Thanks texty =)

I hope you have a brilliant holiday.
My friend went last year and loved it.
She even went in a submarine which I thought sounded amazing.

Have a good time

I'm sure you'll be fine with your flight.
She's not much of a flier, but since we went to Florida in 2011 (my first ever flight), can't keep her off planes.
First Mexico, then New York, and she wants to go to Brazil.

Enjoy yourself =D
I'm very jealous. All I've got planned is a weekend in Wales this Friday haha

Hi Texty when you come back from your lovely holiday put me down for 55lbs please. Hope you have lots of fun xx.

Lost 2lbs this morning, so only need 32lb to target

Thanks =)
Let's hope it keeps going that way and I get to my target weight by the summer

Hi all ;)

I'd love to join the Xmas challenge please! I'm off to New York (fly Boxing Day) for 10 days over new year ;)) soooo looking forward to it!
Only problem is that I'm going with 3 other ladies that are all size 8's and can some how eat anything and everything and still look great ;((
So by Xmas I would like to loose 17lb (to be in the low 10st bracket) and be able to maintain that for my new year break!! Here's hoping!

So I hope u don't mind me tagging along this challenge; good luck to each an everyone of u, together we can do it ladies :))

Xxx

Anyone up for this starting next week...

image-261815454.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah looks good count me in, I can't get hold of scan bran though. Is it just sold in class?

they used to sell it in Holland & Barrett shops (and it was cheaper there than in class when the offers were on!)....not sure if they still do it but I'm gonna have a mooch on down there & try get some.

Wow just had to go back and find out what I challenged myself too! Hehe
Just challenged myself to the 30 day shred starting Monday too eeeek

Back