POINT OF INTEREST

Thanks Elfy - half a stone in 2 weeks is fab well done hun

Thanks =D
I was so chuffed when I stepped on the scales at my WW meeting and she told me I was 11st13.
Could not believe it.
Obviously climbing Mount Snowdon that weekend helped out a hell of a lot haha

Well ive had a week or two of ups and downs but im starting again with this great challenge ive had my weigh in today and ive sorted my profile on here and it says im 4 stone 3 lbs to target id like to be for ivf if i could be updated that would be fab :D

I hope everyone is happy and well

Jo-lou x

Hi Jo Lou - Good Luck hunnie. Were all here to help each other we can do this. Would you like me to amend your figure from 63lbs as thats what you initially thought you wanted to lose. 4st 3 is just over 56lbs. I can leave it as it is for you if you wish? x

Hi Texty

Oh please would you amend my goal that would be great ive been told that another 4 st 3lb will roughly be the right bmi for my height and being able to move forward with the ivf :D

This forum and your challenges are fab its great to have a place to vent or be happy esp when your consultants IT is heaving and you have a case of nerves so you weight and leg it lol!

Thank you again Texty heres to a new slimmer and happier everyone! :) xx

Awww never be afraid to stay to the IT meeting hun- its what your C is there for and were all in the same boat. I find mine invaluable and pick up loads of hints and tips sometimes when Im struggling. Everyone in group will be supportive of you, and once you have done it a few times you will wonder what the fuss was.

Ill amend your stats no probs and I wish you the best of luck with your IVF journey and becoming a fab mummy xx

Daft question here - is the challenge starting today as in next Monday would be wi one - or does today's wi count?

Awww never be afraid to stay to the IT meeting hun- its what your C is there for and were all in the same boat. I find mine invaluable and pick up loads of hints and tips sometimes when Im struggling. Everyone in group will be supportive of you, and once you have done it a few times you will wonder what the fuss was.

Ill amend your stats no probs and I wish you the best of luck with your IVF journey and becoming a fab mummy xx

Thanks hun, that means a lot and i will try to stay to next IT :) xx

Sts for me, but better than a gain :)

Hopefully will get ball running next week.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Deffo better than a gain hun its only the first week of 34 - you will do it. Im looking at a gain for my first week so will have extra to lose lol so might have to change my target to 18lbs rather than 16 for the challenge

Deffo better than a gain hun its only the first week of 34 - you will do it. Im looking at a gain for my first week so will have extra to lose lol so might have to change my target to 18lbs rather than 16 for the challenge

Well I've kept mine higher although lost 4lb since we set it, factoring in gains along the way lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back