• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Points please!

Whenever I want a burger I buy the Big Al 4oz and cook it on the George Foreman to get as much as the fat out as possible, think it comes to around 4 points. Then I use the small burger buns, not the large and think that makes another 2 points.

Slice of low fat cheese and yum yum!! Actually that sounds quite nice for tonight!

If it were me, then I'd buy my OH a McDonalds burger meal or a burger van/kebab house burger and cook myself something low in points...that way he still gets his burger and you're still only cooking one meal.

Me and my OH are usually both takeaway and junk food fans, so I find myself doing this more often than I'd like, lol.

I prefer veggie burgers to the 'normal' ones as the meat ones tend to have so much fat in them. Unfortunately I don't know how many points they are, so I'm being pretty useless. Sorry!

Whenever I want a burger I buy the Big Al 4oz and cook it on the George Foreman to get as much as the fat out as possible, think it comes to around 4 points. Then I use the small burger buns, not the large and think that makes another 2 points.

Slice of low fat cheese and yum yum!! Actually that sounds quite nice for tonight!
That sounds lovely!!! *adds LF cheese and burgers to the shopping list*

Thanks!

I found HL Tesco ones at only 2.5 points each ... so meaty and yum and next to nothing came out of them in the way of fat!!!
I had that with a slice of HL cheese in a large wholemeal bap .... loads of salad!
Total: 7 points! Yum ... didn't have to miss out!

I found HL Tesco ones at only 2.5 points each ... so meaty and yum and next to nothing came out of them in the way of fat!!!
I had that with a slice of HL cheese in a large wholemeal bap .... loads of salad!
Total: 7 points! Yum ... didn't have to miss out!
Yum must look out for them in tesco!! I had a burger too last night after you put the idea in my head. Was delicious!