Points please!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by BurtBird, 22 January 2007 Social URL.

1. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi
    Can someone help me make a wise points choice please?

My OH wants a burger tonight so I am looking for burgers with lowest points and also the burger baps/buns.

Please help .... don't get in from work till late so need fuss free eve and not cooking 2 different dinners lol!
    Thanks
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CelticChick

CelticChick Member

Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    Whenever I want a burger I buy the Big Al 4oz and cook it on the George Foreman to get as much as the fat out as possible, think it comes to around 4 points. Then I use the small burger buns, not the large and think that makes another 2 points.

Slice of low fat cheese and yum yum!! Actually that sounds quite nice for tonight!

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

If it were me, then I'd buy my OH a McDonalds burger meal or a burger van/kebab house burger and cook myself something low in points...that way he still gets his burger and you're still only cooking one meal.

Me and my OH are usually both takeaway and junk food fans, so I find myself doing this more often than I'd like, lol.

5. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I prefer veggie burgers to the 'normal' ones as the meat ones tend to have so much fat in them. Unfortunately I don't know how many points they are, so I'm being pretty useless. Sorry!

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That sounds lovely!!! *adds LF cheese and burgers to the shopping list*

7. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks!

I found HL Tesco ones at only 2.5 points each ... so meaty and yum and next to nothing came out of them in the way of fat!!!
    I had that with a slice of HL cheese in a large wholemeal bap .... loads of salad!
    Total: 7 points! Yum ... didn't have to miss out!

8. CelticChick

CelticChick Member

Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    Yum must look out for them in tesco!! I had a burger too last night after you put the idea in my head. Was delicious!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.