Points ques

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
My sister joined 2 weeks ago weighing 15 stone 5 , she was on 31 or 32 points not sure she lost 7.5 1st week then 1.5 this week now she's been put down to 29 points, she's just text ne saying hoe on earth will she loose 5 stone only on 29 points?
I don't know the answer to this so I said I'd ask on here
Is it right that she should be on 29 now after only loosing 9?

I wouldn't think so.. That's not very fair as she's new to it and her body is still adjusting. She should speak to her leader again and query it further. Check the site and see if it calculates to 29 with her height age and weight. But if it is 29 she can manage using her weeklies and bulk up on fruit and veg and 0 point soup.

goes down 1pp every 7 lbs..

when she started at the beginning she probably was a low 31, (very close to 30) Then the 7 she lost took her to a low 30, and the last pound or two kicked her down to 29.. its very much possible..

Older people tend to get down to 29 a lot quicker even with having a lot of weight to lose, and shorter people have less than taller people too... maybe its a combination of these...?

Yes I understand about it going down a point for every 1/2 pound but she's only lost 9 lb so unless they put her on too many points to start with then somewhere she's lost 2 points

WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator

use that with both her starting weight and her weight now and you should be able to see where the mistake is

When i started WW i was on 36 points and i had lost 1.5 stone before my leader even bothered changing my points and then it was only after my daughter mentioned it to her

Back