Points Question..

The Punisher

Hi I'm thinking of starting Weight Watchers tomorrow. I've calculated my points based on an online quiz I found-I'm not sure if it's rght but I'm 5 foot 2", 10 stone 5 pounds with a sedentary job, so my daily pointa allowance should be 18???
My question is, do I have to use all 18 npoints each day? For example, if I know I'm going out for a meal or drinks, can I save points throughout the week in order to use them at another time in the week, as long as I stay wihin my weekly points allowance?

Hi. You're supposed to have at least 16 points a day. You can earn exercise points but you're also supposed to eat the majority of these. You can save them up but you may be limited by what you can have when you're out. It might be worth going along to a meeting and checking with members or a leader. Although obviously there's also bound to be someone on here that can help more than me! Good luck!

Ah right, so in theory if I have 18 points and earn 2 exercise points I technically have 20 per day? Seems a bit too good to be true!

Yes i have and it does work, you're not meant to do it for long periods of time but when you either want to kick start your metabolism or if you have a special occassion coming up

Ah right, so in theory if I have 18 points and earn 2 exercise points I technically have 20 per day? Seems a bit too good to be true!

To be honest 20 points ISNT a lot, youll be surprised how quickly you use them up

I've found something on another site about a 'wendie plan' has anyone tried this?

If youre only on 18 points a day youre probably not really on enough points for the wendie plan to work, theres not really scope to have low days. Its only designed if youve hit a plateau AND its not a recognised WW plan - it was designed by someone called Wendy :rolleyes:

If youre only on 18 points a day youre probably not really on enough points for the wendie plan to work, theres not really scope to have low days. Its only designed if youve hit a plateau AND its not a recognised WW plan - it was designed by someone called Wendy :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Lol! Okay I'll stick to using the full 18 points and keep exercise points for any extras needed. I'm edginf towards the WW diet cuz it seems to be the least restrictive out of the 3 I've looked at. Just need to get planning now! :whip:

Back