Polite request

8lbs down tonight :D

Tarnbop x

Sorry to but in to your conversation but just had to congratulate you on your loss, that is fantastic well done :)

Thanks :) I was pleasantly surprised! and it's ok-i've taken it a bit off topic, but like others, found the newbies section to be a bit slow moving!

Tarnbop x

Thanks! We all lose at different rates and the bigger you are to start, the faster it comes off... I'm quite a lot heavier than you!!
Here's to another productive week :D

Tarnbop x

Yep!!!!! Lets keep it up xx

How're you doing Emma? Had weigh in last night and another 4.5lb down :) going to struggle this week as I know I can't make the next 2 weigh ins... So the accountability has gone out the window and I want to eat everything naughty in sight!
Must. Be. Strong!
By the way-congratulations on veg new job :) hope it's going well.

Tarnbop x

So, twice in the past week I have read requests for help in the eating out section, and have taken the time to look at the relevant menus and make some suggestions - with no replies from either of them.

Maybe it's me? Maybe my advice is boring, or rubbish? I have no idea. But it's definitely the last time I will bother.

And yes, I do realise that I am sounding sulky and petty! :sigh:

So, twice in the past week I have read requests for help in the eating out section, and have taken the time to look at the relevant menus and make some suggestions - with no replies from either of them.

Maybe it's me? Maybe my advice is boring, or rubbish? I have no idea. But it's definitely the last time I will bother.

And yes, I do realise that I am sounding sulky and petty! :sigh:

I think your advice is great! And not rubbish or boring at all. And I don't think you sound sulky or petty either. It is just common courtesy to thank someone who has helped you. But some people don't get that. The majority of us do though, and I know your advice is appreciated x

I think your advice is great! And not rubbish or boring at all. And I don't think you sound sulky or petty either. It is just common courtesy to thank someone who has helped you. But some people don't get that. The majority of us do though, and I know your advice is appreciated x

You are kind! I was just having bit of a rant!!

It's what I like to call the " syn tourists" that get on my breasticles.

Oh you just joined mins today? You haven't thought of introducing yourself,or just saying hi even, just jump straight into syn requests. Please have the courtesy of at least participating in threads and making yourself useful before utilising us.

Many thanks.

Sincerly yours

Wotsit mourner.

Back