Poll: How much exercise are you doing?

reshmus

Just wondering.
I am on week 7 right now and I am trying to do 30 mins of cardio twice a week and trying to get to yoga twice a week.

(Not been successful this past week though :D:D)

I know the weather puts anyone and everthing off.

I am not doing too much at the moment, but I walk to town 3 times a week 10mins each way, and help muck out the ponies. I have a mini trampoline in the loft, which I am hoping to get out if I can find it - you should see my loft.

I didn't do much at all on abstinence, tried to walk as much as possible, and the odd run here and there. Now I have started RtM though I have decided to pick up the pace alot to get my body toned and fit.

I do yoga, netball, spinning and running every week - and I want to try Body combat too. I am trying to do something at least each day to keep my body burning, and tone my saggy muscles lol!

Wouldn't recommend that much on abstinence though, you are not getting the calorie intake to allow for too heavy a workout schedule.

Leesy
xox

I try to work-out as often as I can. Unfortunately I am not able to exercise every day because of work, but I really enjoy jogging. Well, but it is a pity that it gets dark so early, because I don't really like jogging all alone in the dark. Can't wait for longer days in summer :)

Erm, I'm trying to up my walking - I'm a right lazy bum so this is a biggie for me. I'd love to buy a bike but I don't know atm! I've also got a salsa class on monday night, swimming on wednesday and clubbing on a friday!

I have my personal trainer 2x per week for cardio and toning and I swim a mile 4x per week (one day off :))!

I walk 50 mins per day taking my DD to school and picking her up.
I have a cross trainer, which I try to do 10 mins per day, but don't always do it, usually do at the weekend though.

Whilst in abstience I've been doing the following:

Mucking out horse and other yard duties - 1 hour per day 7 days a week
Tues - Pilates
Sat - 2 hour riding plus 1.5 hour dog walk
Sun - 2 hour riding, or if competition then up to 5 hours riding

In the summer (when the clocks go back so I can see!) I will be doing the above with the addition of

Tues/Wed/Fri - 40 min run a day (to the stables and back in the morning)

I walk my dogs for about 30-40 minutes aday but walk to I am breathless. this is something that I have only just recently done, it was usually my hubby that done that part. I am looking at joining a a dance mat class thats been advertised locally, think that could be a great laugh - does anyone do one already? I just think of my old matt i used to have with my old playstation 1, but the exercise is always good i think! Looking at joining the gym in a few stones time. I also go swimming but i cant really count that as exercise because im usually too busy chatting and we end up in the spa gossiping!!

i run 4 miles 3 times a week i also swim once a week and do a spinning class. if you have the energy i don t see why not to ive lost 48 lbs in 11 weeks. i see ll as a life style change

Oh Dear, now i do feel bad!
I do nothing. Run around a lot at work but just daily activity, nothing else. I should do more but i know i wont. Maybe when the sun comes i can do some walking!

Back