Do you Like the Porridge?

• Yes

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters

Bunnyg

Determined
Ok, just a simple one to pass the time, but I should be able to try the porridge tomorrow and so just wondering generally what people think - I know there's been a few threads about it but haven't seen a poll. I will add my thoughts once I have tried it tomorrow :D

Aww - you're like me then! Hope you get to try some soon. I am sooooo excited and really don't want to be disappointed! x

A tip, I add a teaspoon of chocolate orange shake powder and make it with more water than they say otherwise it's a bit gloopy... but with those amendments it's lovely!! good luck.x

i do like it now. i got three sachets from my cdc. the first one was like cement. i didn't put enough water in and i thought it had an icky aftertaste. the second one i wasn't sure about either. still thought the aftertaste a bit strange. by sachet three i loved it, ha. and it's really filling. now i don't have any more :( i may have to pop in to my cdc's and get some refills :)

abz xx

Love it - have 2 a day! One with coffee powder added and depending on how many shakes I have left at end of the day sometimes mix a banana one in after I've cooked porridge .... mmmmmm!!!!

I thought it was the vilest thing I had ever tasted!

I like my porridge less sweet though so maybe thats why!

Bleugh ..... I dont like it either.

We will all be awaiting to see what you think once you get some?

I LOVE IT! I just add a bit of Nutmeg or mixed spice - sooooo lovely on these cold evenings!

oohh some nice ideas - I am going to try mine plain and see how it goes. I think a lot of people have said it's very sweet, but I actually love things sweet so I can't see that being a problem. Hope I love it then I can try it with all the ideas above (apart from the choc orange one as I hated that sachet!) - keep the poll going, loving reading your reviews! :D

i love the porridge, i find it really filling and takes longer to eat.
you just have to master how to cook it to your own preference.
im getting 7 today!

I didn't find it sweet which is why I sweetened it with the choc orange shake mix!!!!! it's a bit of a salty aftertaste, weird but nice!

Back