Poo Place

Oh God, mrs R you found the poo thread in your first week, what must you think of us? See who started it !!!

I have to say your positive no excuses, no moaning posts this early on are refreshingly unusual. I have a sneaky suspicion that you just might be extraordinarily successful at this Exante thing. Tell me your secret!
TT

Haha, I moan plenty on other forums so have decided to kick the habit especially on here because we're all doing something positive so moaning seems counter-productive :) I have a good metabolic rate and lose weight fairly quickly even at 48. It took enormous persistence and effort and all day stuffing over a long period to get to 4.5 stone overweight :eek:
I think once you've decided to do something and go for it it makes you feel great. Also the guys on here who have lost loads of weight are an inspiration.

Has anyone found Exante 'loosens' them up? Since I started I haven't been off the loo. It's just as well I'm not at work for a few weeks or they'd have to spend a fortune on industrial strength airspray. My hubbie has banned me to the downstairs loo :eek:

Food for 3 nights now

no extra poo
(I was quite looking forward to it)
I am bloated tonight

Back