poo

I've got Kiwi in the fridge!! I'm on it now. Will report back once there is movement.

MinkyDinky said:
Ha ha! That has tickled me! On my phone it had the thread title and your comment, so it showed as:

poo
Does it work if it's pickled?

Ah, simple things :) xx

Mmm pickled poo haha!!

Who'd of thought Poo would be such an interesting topic!!! But it's nice we share EVERYTHING on our weight loos I mean loss journey!! :D

During my first week (last week) I was going lots! Sometimes twice a day, and one day I went 3 times! :eek: But I guess it was just all the rubbish coming out. And now this week there is nothing! But I feel fine and not got a sore tum so I'm not worried! It's a big thing we're putting ours bods through really, from eating rubbish (in my case anyway)! To eating proper food overnight! Am I the only one who find the bodily changes fasinating?!!! :eek:

Maybe we should start a spots thread too? lol

If I have a week where I'm not as good as I could be, and then the following week I'm 100%, I get spots! Not nice! I thought I left that behind with my hipsters and swing tops in the 90s! lol

I'll squeeze if it's white.. if not, I leave it alone cos it just hurts lol

Fab thread, poo and spots what could be better!! ;-)

For the regularity question for me its good old Milk of Magnesia... liven's up the even the most sluggish system and no cramps or discomfort that you get from those horrid stimulent laxatives!

You can get sorted with a good dose of Milk of Mag then think about just more fluids, fruit juices, fibre etc..

Trust me works every time for me when I get that way!

Sal

Scan bran as well as my Weetabix normally does the trick! Saying that it hasn't for 2 days... Huzzah for senacot

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I squeezed my one tiny iccle spot on my chin this morning (I get them very infrequently now). Has anyone got good advice on whether to squeeze or not to squeeze?

In my line of work it would be responsible of me to say don't squeeze, but where is the fun in that??

I squeeze everything!

lol - but I'm left desperatly wondering what you line of work is!!?? x

I'm a make-up artist. Covering a squeezed, swollen, red spot is a pain in the bum!!

I get this too and usually when returning to the SW diet.
I have looked it up and it's to do with eating too little fat - which, unfortunately this diet does. So I always ensure that my syns are from stuff like chocolate - this keeps me regular. Too much fibre can cause constipation.

Google is fab!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today isn't even Friday or Monday...yet.... I went. lol
How is everyone's movements today? haha I love this thread!

I had real and runs yesterday :( someone suggested it could be because of * week. Has anyone else had it before?

I have IBS so going from constipation to runs is normal for me. Hey, look at it this way... you might be an extra lb lighter for WI lol :p

Back