poo

JezVonSavage said:
In the state I was in, I'd be worried about eating something a bit fatty in case it got stuck in there and made it worse!! I read on the internet somewhere (prob not true in the slightest!) that if you aren't careful you'll end up vomiting up faeces :(

Overload can lead to faecal vommiting x

JezVonSavage said:

In very extreme cases. Don't worry I'm sure it won't happen x just drink lots and eat fibre fibre and more fibre.

Lol - just remembered my mum nattering at my primary school gates with all the other mums while us kids tried to get them to shut up and take us home and hearing her announce to the world at large "ooo, this one, she was BORN constipated. Once a week if that."

I didn't know what constipated meant, but I DID know that this was one of those conversations that I wished she wouldn't have. Especially not in front of half the flippin' school. I can laugh now. A bit.

^ whoa! Not cool mum, not cool lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't go very often at all infact I went to my GP about it and she gave me lactulose which doesn't make a blind bit of difference, she also told me to drink at least 2 litres of water a day. I still only go twice a week and guess I always will :/

Ooo this thread has given me tummy ache lol I suffer from this problem and find that I have to keep on drinking loads and loads of water and eat sprouts then Im all clear again
xx

Its my 2nd weigh in on tuesday evening and i havent been in 4 days! Im drinking tons of water, eating loads of veg and exercising everyday... Ive even had to start taking fybogel and still no poo! I better go by weigh in day!!!

Guys, I've found a miracle cure. My mum told me about it and I was skeptical but I thought taking dulcolax is no long term remedy so tried it and it's worked everyday since.... Multiple times. The magic answer ladies and gents in tesco own brand bran flakes. I don't know what they put in it but it's brilliant!!! I urge anyone to try it!!! X

I shall try the lemon in hot water as I am struggling at the moment.

Apparently 5 scan brans a day opens you up! But slim tea from holland and Barrett is another. I swear by bananas

Ooo a poo thread!!

Apparently it's weird I haven't been since Thursday... But I'm not feeling the urge :/

We'll see, might try the hot water/lemon thing :)

Scan bran and lots of water is the key :)

hollys nan said:
You need lots of water to get scan bran down yuk lol good luck.

Nah, Scan bran spread with laughing cow light (HEx) topped with strawberries and lashings of powdered sweetener YUMM:)

Going to have to try this scan bran out, where can i get it? x

Well apparently they sell it at groups? Though I've never seen it (maybe cos hardly anyone likes it!)

Holland & Barrett sell it too (that's where I it from) - I get it in store as it's always on the shelf, but you can also buy it online here: Scandinavian Bran Crispbread | Holland and Barrett (same price in store and online).

Maybe just get one pack to give it a try first cos it isn't to everyone's taste! :rolleyes:

Nah, Scan bran spread with laughing cow light (HEx) topped with strawberries and lashings of powdered sweetener YUMM:)

it's also quite edible with low fat cottage cheese too! :)

Back